The train ride

Hi! So this is my first fanfiction sorry if it's kinda crapy, like I said it's my first so please don't judge. Feel free to message me about and ideas as I continue to write. I'll try to post a new chapter every other Sunday (Feel free to bug me if I don't) Thanks :)

()()()()()()

Another year at Hogwarts Harry thought to himself. At least this time there won't be Voldemort or any horcxrac to find.

Harry wasn't even sure if should come back for their eighth year, it was optional. Hermione insisted he should come to finish his education properly and Ron had backed her up.

A normal year. This was going to be Harry's last year at Hogwarts and it was going to be as normal as it could be. He would make this year count no Voldemort no responsibilities 'the chosen one' had to do. He could just be Harry this year.

He was still thinking about this when Draco Malfoy opened their compartment door.
"Potter."
"Malfoy, what do you want."
"All the other compartments are full, may I sit with you guys." He nodded towards Hermione and Ron. Ron was about to say something when Harry interrupted. "Sure." Draco sat next to Harry carful not to get to close.

Once Ron and Hermione had fallen asleep Harry had no one else to talk to so he turned to Malfoy. He realized Malfoy was almost falling off the seat in an effort not to be near him. "I won't bite ya know."
"But I might." Answered Malfoy. Harry sat there stunned until he saw Malfoy's lips curve upwards. Harry giggled, was Malloy smiling? And Malfoy lost it, did he just hear the chosen one giggling?When both of they boys had calmed down, Harry wiping tears from his eyes, Malfoy spoke. "I can joke Potter." He said smiling. "Mhmmm." Harry replied with a nod.

The boys were now sitting closer, shoulders rubbing against each other. Harry turned to Draco and asked "How much longer till we get there?" Draco looked down at his watch and replied "We still have about and hour or so." Harry nodded. "I think I'll take a quick nap then... no biting." He said with a smile.

()()()()()()

Harry awoke on Draco's lap. Harry not knowing where he was, nuzzled his face into Draco's lap. He heard a small groan and realized what he had just done. Quietly and carefully he picks his head of a sleeping Draco's lap. He looks around noticing Hermione and Ron are gone. His eyes drift to the boy he had been sleeping on, as he analyzed Draco he noted how the sun was shining on his golden hair and how his eye lashes were quite long but not being noticeable because of his blond hair. Draco's jaw line came to a perfect corner and Harry decided it was so perfect it could could cut glass... Harry suddenly realized who he was thinking about and shoved those thoughts to the back of his mind, after all this was a Malfoy.

()()()()()()()

Harry looked around, noticing there were no clocks, Harry had no clue what the time was. He saw that Draco was wearing a watch and carefully picked up his hand, noting how soft it was, checked the time. Seeing that him and Malfoy were about to be late for the beginning of school, Harry shook Draco awake to get their uniforms on. "Mhmm" Draco mumbled as Harry shook him. "Come on we have to put on our uniforms." Harry said in a calm whisper. "Alright." Draco said as he stood up, taking off his shirt. Harry stood frozen, looking at Draco's pale stomach. "Do you mind?" Asked Draco, his hands undoing his belt. "Oh right, sorry." Harry replied as he turned around.

()()()()()()()()

After the boys were dressed they head off the train. As they tried to squeeze through the door Harry tripped thus falling on top of Draco, lips forcefully mushing together. "Mhmmm!" Draco mumbled in surprise. Neither boy moved. Just as Draco's lips starting to work against Harrys Ron walked over. "Blimey Harry what the bloody hell do you think your doing!?" A startled Harry jumped off Draco blushing. "Oh... I fell on him... in a bit of a... um... awkward position." Harry said his face blushing even more. "Whatever mate common we're going to miss sorting." Ron walked off as Harry stood up and turned to help Draco up. Draco red faced who would barley look at Harry mumbled "Thanks." As he tried to hide his blush.

()()()()()()()()()()

After all the fist years were sorted  professor Mcgonagal made an announcement "All my 8th year students will all be staying in one dorm seeing how few there are of you, and so you may bond over the war." An eruption of groans and moans echoed through the room. "That will be all." She said as she walked off.