Chapter 1

The meeting was today and was being held at Russia's place. While he was setting up, America was sleeping soundly on the couch.

"Fredka, wake up" Russia nudges the sleeping America but he only responded with a groan and a wave of his hand.

Russia sighed and whispered in his ear "No kisses if you don't wake up"

America shot up like a rocket "OH MY GOD DUDE YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO THE HERO" Russia laughed at his silly boyfriend and gave him a kiss. "Go get dressed, da. The others will be here soon"

And with that, America went to get ready

{Time skip, brought to you by America's burgers. They'll make you fat}

Germany was screaming at the other nations to get it together. While that was going on, Russia and America were holding hands under the table.

"You bloody frog get the hell off me!!" England screamed at France, who was trying to grab his ass.

"Honhonhon, it's just one squeeze! Come on!" England managed to push him off and went over to his former crush, America.

"Hey England dude!" America practically screeched. Russia just smiled, this was normal. "Ugh! Shut up before you make my ears bleed you damn git!" England screamed at America. "Sorry bro! Anyway, what have you been doing? Burning food, binge watching Doctor Who? Hahahaha!"

England sighed. He may be annoying and dating that damn Russian but I'll still love him. He thought. Germany then screamed for them to be quiet and they did just that as the meeting started.