He leaned on a table, glancing at me. "Hey Jes." He was acting as if nothing happened.

"Bye Romelo." I gave a fake smile. "And don't call me that."

He huffed and stood up straight, making his way towards me.

"Why you gotta act like that?" He frowned and tried to grab my hands.

I pushed him away and sat in my desk that was in front of the computer desk. "Um, let's see.." I looked up at the ceiling as if I were really thinking. "We were dating and I found out you got another female pregnant while I was out supporting you at a game. What did you think would happen? You thought we would be one big happy family? You, me, the thot, and y'all baby?" I chuckled and twirled in my chair to face my computer screen. "You're dismissed."

I began typing on the computer but I knew he was still behind me. I could feel his presence and I could also see his reflection through the computer screen.

"You just gon' do me like that?" He chuckled.

"You dismiss before you exist bitch."

I leaned back in my chair as soon as he left. Out of everyone at this huge school, I just had to run into him and his dumb friend.

It's funny how someone can do you so wrong but will come crawling back to you once you're in the sunshine.

I hugged myself, trying to keep my body warm. The day took a turn for the worse and began to flurry, even though it's only October. My feet moved quickly under me, taking me to the cross walk. As I crossed the street my eyes landed on the black Lamborghini that was parked in a parking lot of the book store.

Pursing my lips, I hurried inside my job because I was freezing my ass off outside. I quickly made my way to the back where it was employees only. I threw my school bag in my assigned cubby before pulling my hair into a messy bun. I heard footsteps echoing on the marble floor. I silently prayed it wasn't my manager, he would only scold me for being late and possibly cut down my pay.

"Majesty."

I turned around slowly in confusion as I heard the familiar voice. I took in his appearance, which didn't consist of all black and red eyes this time. He wore a colorful Nike windbreaker, designer jeans, and expensive shoes. His shoes are so expensive I don't even know what brand it is.

"Al-Breezy?" My eyes widened as I almost slipped up. "What're you doing back here? This is employees o-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine. I was surprised at first, but I eventually kissed him back.

"What lipgloss flavor is that?" He licked his plump lips.

"Uh.." I chuckled and stared at him confusedly. "Strawberry. What are you doing here?" Shrugging his shoulder, he took a seat on the table. "Well um, I have to get to work."

I left the employee room with Alexander right behind me. I went down an aisle and pretended to work, but really I was just talking to him.

"How did you know I'd be here right now?"

"Lucky guess."

We have sex one time and he's acting as if we're close.

"Hey, what made you buy that sex book?" I questioned.

"It was for a friend." He chuckled. "He and his girl had just broke up."

"Ah." I nodded.

My manager popped up out of no where, and began to walk down the aisle with his cold eyes on me.

"Oh, that book would be in aisle six sir." I gave Alexander a small smile and shifted my eyes behind him a few times.

He slightly opened his mouth and nodded as he got what I was saying. "Thanks."

Alexander swiftly brushed passed me as my manager stood in his previous spot. I mentally rolled my eyes, already knowing that nothing but bullshit was going to come out of his mouth.

"You came in late Ms. Collins." He tapped the watch on his wrist. "This is the third time in the past two weeks."

I apologized and even promised him it wouldn't happen again. The only reason I've been late often is because of the weather and I usually walk here so that didn't help.

"Get on your shit Majesty. Stop being lazy and taking your time to get here."

If my manager insults me again I will be assaulting him.

"One more time and I'll cut your pay."

After I fuck the manager up then I'm gonna shorten the register up.

"Yes sir."

He brushed passed me, probably going to his office to talk to his nineteen year old girlfriend. They had a twenty three year difference and it's honestly disgusting.

I let out a breath as I made my way towards the front where the cash registers were. I peeked out of the large window behind me and saw the black Lamborghini was now gone.

Eight miserable hours to go..

The last twelve hours of my life could be described as plodding. After my eight hour work shift my manger made me stay for two more hours. Two hours after my overtime he made me stay for another two hours. It was now three in the morning and my classes started up at noon today. After I take a shower and snack I can finally fall asleep and get at least six hours of sleep before my classes start.

I placed my bag on the table in the employee room and pulled my sweatshirt over my body. I furrowed my eyebrows when a small ripped piece of paper fell from my sweatshirt. Squatting down, I picked up the paper with furrowed eyebrows.

212-407-9363

- Breezy.

A small smile appeared on my face as I reread the word and numbers on the paper.

And it just so happens to be the fourth of October.

• • •

Updated again because I reached 400 followers. Thank you guys soo much! 💕

What do y'all think about Jared? What about the ex, Romelo?

Alexander just popped up at her job like 'fuck is you doing?' 😭