Chapter 23

(Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait for the chapter! I haven't been inspired to write lately and when I feel REALLY depressed, angry or happy I get in the mood to write and I guess I haven't been like that lately.... Oh well, that wait is over! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!)

     The next day was... interesting to say the least. I woke up to Ginny jumping on my bed yelling, "HOGWARTS!" over and over again. Granted she's a hyper twelve year old. I went down to the kitchen after getting dressed and saw Ariel and Kat glaring at each other. "What happened?" I asked. "She said she doesn't like Black Veil Brides!" Kat exclaimed. "No, I said that I haven't really listened to them before." Ariel explained. "Ok well, think on the bright side, WE'RE GOING BACK TO HOGWARTS!" I yelled. Huh, I guess Ginny's hyper-ness rubbed off on me. "So, did a certain someone named George talk to you yesterday?" I asked Ariel. "Well, if you must know, he asked me to go to the next Hogsmeade trip with him." She stated proudly. "I don't know if you'll be able to go." Kat said, " Dumbledore might cut off the Hogsmeade trips because of Sirius Black." Those words stung. I know for a fact that my dad was NOT the killer all those years ago. "Um, Liz? Your hands are on fire." Ariel pointed out. I looked down at my hands and noticed that they were in fact on fire. I concentrated for a second and the fire went away. The girls were used to this by now because it happened a few times over the holiday. I guess I need a lot more training when I get back to school.

     A few hours later everyone, or should I say the boys, was running around doing last minute packing. I, on the other hand, was in the kitchen talking to Mrs. Weasley. "Now, if Fred does ANYTHING that hurts your feelings, just tell me and I'll send him a howler." She told me. "If he does anything to upset me I don't think you'll have to send him a howler after Ariel and Kat are through with him." I assured her. A few seconds later, Kat came running into the room. "I heard my name." She said. "I was just telling Mrs. Weasley that you and Ariel would kick Fred's butt if anything happened." I explained. "Oh yeah! You don't have to worry about Lizzie, I gave Fred an ear-full last time." Kat laughed at the end of explaining. "Well, breakfast is finally ready. You girls might want to get some food on your plate before the boys get down here." Mrs. Weasley said. I put some eggs, fried potatoes, and toast on my plate and dug in. "BREAKFAST!" Mrs. Weasley yelled. Fred, George and Ron ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Fred kissed my cheek and sat down next to me. "Mornin' love." He said before piling up his plate. I blushed and looked down at my plate. "Mornin'." I replied. Percy stumbled down the stairs a few seconds later. "Morning mother." he said. "Percy, dig in. Oh! Why are you still in your pajamas? Look at your brothers, they are dressed and you're not!" Fred turned to me and whispered, "At least George and I aren't the ones getting yelled at by mum." I laughed quietly and look over at Mrs. Weasley who was till yelling at Percy. "You still have until eleven for that to change." I whispered back.

     It was not ten thirty and we were getting ready to leave. "Mum, are you sure dad is going to be there?" Ginny asked. I frowned at her question, her father could be there, but if mine showed up then he would've gone to Azkaban and got kissed and I would probably next in line for not turning him in. The sad thing is, I can't tell Mrs. Weasley about me seeing my dad because she doesn't know that he's innocent. I tapped Fred on the shoulder and motioned for him to bend down. "Can I talk to you about something when we get on the train?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded and turned his attention to Mrs. Weasley, who was talking. "Ok, so Fred is going to go with Lizzie, George and Ariel, Ron and Kat, and the Percy, Ginny and I will so last. Sound okay?" She explained and when we all nodded she ushered Fred and I into the fireplace. Fred grabbed a hand-full of floo powder and said, "Platform 9 3/4." It still amazes me that those simple words could bring us to a new place. A few second later we stumbled out of the fireplace and I bumped into none other then Draco Malfoy. "Watch where you're going, you filthy blood traitor." He snarled. "Oh, so it's not ' you filthy mud-blood' anymore? Man, I was just starting to get used to that." I said and faked disappointment. "Watch it Black, you might end up in Azkaban with that father of yours." He sneered. "Oh, do you want me to say hello to our ' dear Aunt Bellatrix' too? Oh wait, you'll be able to do that soon enough Draco. Your mouth, after all, is bigger then mine. Who knows how much trouble that will get you in." I said with a smirk. Fred tapped my shoulder and I looked to see Mrs. Weasley stepping out of the fireplace. The look on Fred's face said that we needed to go over by her before she comes looking for us. I nodded and started walking with him.

     Fifteen minutes later, Fred and I were in a compartment by ourselves because I needed to talk to him. "We need to tell your mum that my dad is innocent." I said cutting to the chase. "Why is that? You know that she'll flip and turn him in." He replied. "I know, but if I tell her what happened that night she might understand. She's like a mum to me, Fred. I don't want to loose another one." I said. Just the thought of my mum, and me never getting to know her made a tear slip out. "Come here love." Fred said and opened his arms. I hugged him and broke down. What if dad gets caught? What if I fail with my powers? Most importantly, what if mum and dad become disappointed in me? I guess crying wore me out because after that thought I was fast asleep in Fred's arms.

     "Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie wake up! You have to get your robes on!" Ariel said. I sat up and looked around. "Where did Fred go?" I asked. "He went to the other compartment with the boys to change. I told him fifteen minutes, so you might want to hurry up and get dressed unless you want Fred to see you naked." Ariel explained. "Already." Kat snickered from the corner. I blushed and got changed. Right when I finished tying my tie, the train stopped. I took a deep breath and remembered all the things I needed to do.

1.) Ask Dumbledore about the concert.

2.) Ask Dumbledore about my training.

3.) Talk to my dad.

4.) SLEEP!!!!!

Yes, I did put sleep as number four. I know that after all of that walking that I would be tired. Hmmm, maybe Fred will come with me and carry me if I get tired.... No, he'll probably want to start planning pranks with George and Lee. Oh well, I guess my feet will have to suffer. "Lizzie, get in the carriage." Fred said to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. I looked around and I saw that Angelina was in there. "What is SHE doing in here." I whispered into Fred's ear. "I was dragged in here and I didn't want to be in here without you." He whispered back. I blushed and looked down at my hands. When I looked back up, I saw that Angelina was glaring at me. "Why are you glaring at me?" I asked her. She smiled and said, "Oh, no reason." I know that I have to watch my back because of her. When we finally got to the school, I was the first one to get out of the carriage and Fred followed. "Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked. "I want to get a far away from Angelina as possible." I replied. By this time we were at the Great Hall. We walked in and saw that Harry was gesturing for us to come and sit by him. We walked over and sat down. "Why did you wave us over Harry?" Fred asked. "I had a dream last night, it was about you Lizzie." He said. "Was it a good one?" I asked. "It depends if you being in the Shrieking Shack with Sirius Black is a good thing." He replied. Well maybe for me it is, but probably not for Harry.