Chapter 14

(Hey guys! I'm back and ready to give you another chapter! I hope you enjoy it!)

     I was sitting in a dark purple chair in the middle of a white room. Everything was white except for the chair I was sitting in and my outfit. Everything else was snow white. A sudden noise across the room took my attention away from my examining and I just now noticed a door by the white desk I noticed so long ago. The silver door handle turned and a woman came into the room. She had light blonde hair and sky blue eyes that any girl would kill to have. The woman looked so much like me, or I look so much like her, except that my hair is a bit darker than hers. "Who are you?" I heard myself asking. "I'm your mother Elizabeth. I came into your dreams to talk to you, and must I say, my have you grown!" she said. I can now tell why my father fell for her. Her voice was quiet and caring, like you wouldn't be able to stay mad at her. Her features were like one of a Veela, beautiful beyond imagination. I But, I couldn't help but be curious. Why did she want to talk to me? "You might be wondering why I wanted to talk to you Elizabeth." my mother said. Wow, can she read minds? " I wanted to talk to you because I've been watching over you ever since that say happened so many years ago. I didn't though because I didn't want to scare you into thinking that you were paranoid.

   Your actions tonight made me want to talk to you. Now, I never in a million years thought that you would harm yourself. I thought that I would raise you to be a happy child, or if not me, your father. Voldemort ruined that. He made sure that that didn't happen because he knew that you were going to be a great wizard. Your father is a wonderful wizard, as I am a witch. But I had one power your father didn't. Do you know the elements fire, water, air, and earth Elizabeth?"  she asked. "Yes mother." I replied. "Well, when I turned fifteen, which I know you that is how old you are now, I had the choice to have one of those powers. I, being the nature loving girl I was, chose to control nature, or as the element name is called, earth. Now, you can choose to use the powers for good or evil. I chose good. You have the power to decide which you want, fire, water, air, and earth, and another choice, good or evil. Don't let anyone make you choose what you want. You shouldn't have to do something just because someone wants you to. This is one of the reasons why I'm proud to call you my daughter. You are true to yourself. You don't care what anyone says, if you believe in something you will stick to it, and that is one area where you're like your father." she said. "Now, do you have any questions for me before you have to wake up?" 

   "Yes, is there a way to control all of the elements?" I asked. She took a deep breath and said, " Yes there is, and you have to be VERY focused, determined, and willing to have all of them. To control all of them you have to learn them equally. Say you spent more time learning how to control fire than water, you fire power will get stronger while your water will weaken. This is because usually one chooses to master one element and not two or three or all of them. Once they decide, they use that power all the time to train on and the other powers get weaker in order for that one to get stronger. You have to be a very powerful wizard or witch to get all of them strong enough to have them mastered. That is where the determination, willingness and being able to focus enough to do that."  Right when she finished I heard a sound. It sounded like someone speaking. "Elizabeth, Lizzie, please wake up!" it sounded like Fred. "It looks like someone wants to see you." my mother said while wagging her eyebrows. "Oh shush." I said while blushing. "I will let you wake up now Elizabeth. Remember, I love you." "I love you too mum." I said and then I woke up.    "Fred." was the first thing I said.