•prologue•

Your POV

Hiya! Y/FN Y/LN here! I'm in a band called Livin' The Dream, together with my two bestfriends Mari and Nica. I sing and play the guitar while Nica plays the piano and Mari with the drums. We were just starting in the music industry. We've been discovered in YouTube because we do covers and the likes and we've now got our own fandom called the "Dreamers". Cool, right?

Anyways, I'm 17 years old, I'm a shy person and I'm happily single! Hell yeah! Don't judge me! Being single is sooo fun! You get to do whatever you want without anyone up at your ess. Just kidding! The real reason why I'm single is because it's hard to find someone nowadays. Yeah, someone because I'm not picky, a boy or a girl can do. It's the 21st century after all so yeah...

Anyways... We are about to shoot a random video because we're bored so yeah..

"Y/N! GET YOUR CUTE BUTT OVER HERE WE'RE ABOUT TO START!" Mari yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "YEAH YEAH WAIT A SEC! JEEZ!" I shouted back.

Ugh here we go again! Looks like we're about to start with the vid so I guess this is goo-

"Y/N!!!!"

Bye!

~~~

Dinah's POV

Wazzup it's Dinah Jane! I'm in a group called Fifth Harmony with my four bestfriends, Ally, Normani, Camila and Lauren, we were formed through X Factor back in 2012 and now we just dropped our second album, 7/27 last May! Well, I guess y'all know that because I'm hella cute! *flips hair*

Sooo... The five of us are here just chillin, watching random videos in our house and I'm on Twitter just scrolling when Mila clicked on a video...

The video started, "Hiya everyone! Y/F/N here!" The person started cheerfully. My head instantly snapped up when I heard her voice and smiled when I saw Y/N waving excitedly on the screen.

She's so freakin adorable.

All the girls turned their head to look at me with smirks plasted on their faces.

Oh god.

"What?" I asked them innocently.

Mani answered. "You look creepy." I rolled my eyes at her. "No really! You're being creepy y'know." She continued. I looked at her confused. "The fact that you're scrolling through your Twitter absent-mindedly but when you heard her voice your head instantly looked at the screen as if it was Beyoncé singing for you and when you saw her face, you smiled." She stated giving emphasis on the word her. I blushed.

"Well, I-uh-" I stuttered still blushing.

"OH MY GOSH DINAH HAS A CRUSH"
"HOLY SHIT SHE'S STUTTERING"
"YOU'RE FUCKING BLUSHING DINAH"
"LANGUAGE"
"SORRY ALLYSU-OW"
"SHUT UP"
"DAMN SOMEONE'S GOT THEIR PANTIES IN A TWI-OW ALLY WHAT THE HELL"

I just laughed at their banter.

"Stop it!" I said still laughing at them. "And no Mila, I don't have a crush on Y/N."

"Yeah yeah keep on telling your self that" Lauren rolled her eyes.

I just shake my head and continued watching the video.

I can't wait for the time I'll finally meet her.

~~~

YAYY! First Dinah/You story so sorry if it's bad, I'm just bored and I love Dinah with all of my heart! So yeah hope y'all like it!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @albumdinah

-D