0.8

Hina: are you sure you want to see the monstrous face behind the screen

LeeTaeyong: Why are you being so hard on yourself

LeeTaeyong: Plus its only fair because I sent you a picture of myself

Hina: Omd fine.

" Only If she saw the beauty I see." Taeyong said

"What was that hyung," Mark spoke "talking to yourself again?"

"Urm its nothing seriously, chill." Taeyong replied.

Right at that moment Johnny enters the room, with his arms intertwined. "Hey Taeyong lets- talk."

"Sure." Taeyong replied

Both Taeyong and Johnny went into their room and dived onto their beds, "Look, you can fool Mark but you can't fool me, what's going on?" Taeyong looked at Johnny giving him the most innocent look he could plaster on his face. "Don't look at me like that, who's that girl your talking to."

"FINE you got me, but don't tell the others.." Taeyong whined "I'm talking to this girl, on snapchat." He finally admitted "Her name is Hina."

"Hina, okay.. and have you met this girl before? " Johnny asked.

"Nope." Taeyong replied.

"If not then- how did you get her snap. " Johnny asked

"Mutuals.." Taeyong replied, chewing on his bottom lip.

"But if you added her, you must of recognised her from somewhere..." Johnny pointed out.

"Wow hyung I can't believe You don't believe me.." Taeyong stated, trying his best to get out of the situation.

"Its not that I don't trust you it's that everything your saying sounds very fishy,"

Taeyong had no time to reply as he heard the notification sound come from his phone. It was Hina, his face brightened up and a big smile formed.

Snapchat message

Hina:

Hina: Omg I look so ugly even when I try hard to look good

Hina: I just end up looking uglier 😷

LeeTaeyong: Ugly where, your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen

Ugly where, your the most beautiful girl I've|

Ugly where, your the most beaut|

Ugly where, your th|

Ugly wh|

|

Hina: So Urm...

LeeTaeyong: Nice 😊😊 omg sorry.

Hina: 😂😂 nah Nice is enough for me ik I'm not beautiful. No need to apologise.

LeeTaeyong: So I've been thinking, we have been talking to each other for quite a while now

Hina: It's nice to talk to someone different.

LeeTaeyong: So do you wanna meet or...