Chapter 12, Part 1: I Can't Wait

Start from the beginning

Dimitri places a gentle trail of kisses up my neck to the corner of my jaw and I can't help but let out a soft sigh. He places a light kiss on my lips before pulling back to study my reaction. I don't react. As much as I hate myself and him right now, I can't find the strength to pull away from him.

He smiles slightly before pulling me back to him and kissing me. I knew he was a good kisser before, but this? This is euphoric. Our mouths moved together in perfect sync, both of us fighting for dominance. His tongue traces my lips, but I keep my mouth shut, denying him access. He groans and leans the seat back all the way back before flipping us over so that he's on top, taking me by surprise. I let out a gasp and he takes the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth to explore. Our tongues dance together as his hands roam my body. My fingers are tangled in his soft, brown hair and I'm hungry for more. His hands trace my sides and travel down my thighs.

"Ow!" He pulls away immediately, alarmed by my small outburst.

"What happened? Where did I hurt you?" He leans back and I sit up.

"One of Valentine's men stabbed my thigh, it just hurt when you touched it. I'm okay though." I learn towards him but he pushes me back.

"You got stabbed and you didn't think to tell me?" He asks, sounding angry.

"It didn't come up." I mumble. Dimitri sighs and reaches for the button of my jeans. "What are you doing?" I push his hand away.

"I'm checking to see how bad it is." He states before unzipping my jeans and slowly peeling them off my legs. I don't fail to notice how he adjusts his pants once I'm in my underwear. He takes a deep breath before trying to take my injured leg in his hands, but I push him away.

"No. It's not fair that I'm half naked and you're fully clothed. Take your shirt off." He chuckles before pulling his shirt over his head.

I smile at his chiseled abs and sculpted body and lay back down again.

"Are you happy, yet?" He asks with a grin. I nod and grin back.

Dimitri get to work quickly, examining the wound, cleaning it and putting a few stitches in. I sigh in relief when he finally puts a bandage on it. "What's the verdict, Doctor?" I ask playfully.

"You're lucky it didn't get infected. I did my best, but I'll have Teresa look at it when we get back. It's pretty deep." My butt is nestled between his legs and my legs are draped over his. Normally I'd blush at our proximity, but somehow, it makes me more confident.

"Deeper than you can go?" The innuendo makes the temperature in the car rise a few degrees and his eyes visibly darken.

Immediately, he smirks arrogantly. "Oh, trust me, I can go much deeper than that."

"Hmm. I don't know if I believe you." Contradictory to my words, I know just exactly how deep he can go, but I keep up the pretenses.

He leans dangerously close, his mouth brushing against my neck, making me shiver. "I can show you just how deep I can go. Over and over and over again." We both know I've lost control of the situation and I'm trying to find a way to take it back. He's got me breathing heavy and all he did was use his words.

I glance at the clock on the dashboard.

8:19 am.

I smile wickedly. "How far away are we from the house?" I whisper, not trusting my voice.

"About two hours away, why?" He leans back, confused.

I pull him back down and kiss his neck, sucking and nibbling my way to his ear before whispering, "Get us there before before 9:20 and I'll let you fuck me for as long as you want."