Old Reckless Self

Arielle's POV

"Shhh" I giggled and placed my finger onto Kian's lips. It was currently 3:27 am in LA and we were running away from the police. I could hear the sirens get louder and louder each second as we were trying to hold in our laughter. Whilst running we had lost JC and Harrison but we weren't to bothered. As the sirens peaked at its loudest we made sure we didn't move an inch. The sirens then became a distant noise.

"No fucking way" kian laughed as me managed to untangle ourselves from the bush we were hiding in. I just laughed as I called JC to see where they were. They said they managed to find a shortcut which led to the outside of our hotel. they managed to guide us to the hotel and we ran straight up into our room.

"That was way too funny" I laughed as we were all laughing thinking about what we just did.

"I honestly can't believe you just flashed them your boobs" Jc laughed and clapped his hands together. You could say that since our 'squad' fell apart I have become my old little reckless self again. I dyed my hair back to black and me going out every night was the usual. My YouTube channel has been growing even quicker then ever. I don't really know what everyone thinks happened to us all but I guess only us 8 will really know what happened. Me and Joe still speak to Caspar and he comes over regularly and then Caspar still talks to Josh a lot. However Jack and Conor have not spoken to either me or Joe and neither has Zoe or Alfie. The only way of knowing what they were up to was their channels, or Twitter or whatever and somehow over the past year and a bit we have all managed to somehow avoid each other.

"Yeah I can't believe you're going back home" Kian frowned.

"You guys have to come to London soon though promise me" I frowned back. They all agreed as we then we slowly fell asleep.

"Hey guys I am finally back in London after being with Jc and Kian for about a month" I began to vlog as I got to mine and Joe's house. "And yeah not much is really happening I think I am about to go around to Jayden's house for the night as Joe and Caspar are having a boys night in" I rolled my eyes to the camera. Jayden is my boyfriend by the way. We haven't really been together like officially for that long but we are really into eachother I think. I have started going to the gym you see so he works at reception there and we just got talking one day and yeah. He has hazel brown hair which he wears like every other boy out there; short sides and long on the top. He's like a solid foot taller then me at 6 feet 3 inches and yeah it's nice you could say. All the fans love him but I know they preferred me a Jack. Which makes me sad. Jack also has started seeing someone. And you will never guess who. Lydia.

As I pulled up to Jayden's house his dad answered the door. I said hey to his mum and dad and then ran upstairs to his room. And now because I have been going to the gym I can actually run up stairs without getting out of breath which is great.

"Hey babe" Jayden said as I got into his bed. He was wearing a giant hoodie and a pair of black shorts. "I've missed you" he then said. It wasn't late, only about 10 but yet he already had his tired voice.

"I missed you too, and i got you a present" I said rummaging through my bag as he sat up. "It's only little but still" I smiled as I handing him a bag containing an aftershave.

"You shouldn't of" he laughed and pulled me into a massive bear cuddle type thing. I took a snapchat of us two and put it on my story which I know Jack, Zoe and Alfie all still see because I look to find them. But yet I still haven't heard a thing from them.

Jacks POV

Jacks POV

"Arielle's back from LA" Conor said as he walked into the front room as we were about to go out.

"Yeah I saw her snapchat, why do you care anyway?" I snapped back. I have still never forgave Arielle for what she did to me. Breaking my heart and acting like it was bullshit. That girl can look you dead in the eye and lie to you. Crazy.

"I'm just saying like she was my friend to, it would be nice to go see her maybe" Conor said. I could tell he knew what I was going to say back.

"What after everything she has done you think it would be nice to see her? Whatever Conor" I rolled me eyes and then Lydia and Lucy arrived. I knew the guys didn't like Lydia at all but I don't understand why, she is sweet, caring and super cute. However the fans really hate us being together because they know everything that Lydia has done before to Arielle; like that time at her fashion launch having a go at her and everything. And that makes me sad.

Arielle has done many interviews talking about how Alfie lied but yet I refused to believe a word she says but now that she is with her new boyfriend Jayden she has kinda calmed down about trying to make herself look all innocent. She goes it with Kian and JC and then like Casey, Owen and Ben and all that and well I don't think anyone would ever wanna fuck with her anymore. Like when I first ever met her all the guys said 'just don't fuck her over' and well I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Lydia sat on the sofa next to me and gave me a kiss.

"What are you looking at?" She asked me, looking down onto my phone. I then realised I was looking at Arielle's Snapchat story of her in bed with Jayden.

"God she's more then trouble isn't she?" Lydia then said as we were looking through her Instagram now. Pictures of her climbing over fences and laying on the floor absolutely mortal. She looks like she is having the time of her life. But why isn't she angry at herself for what she did to me.

A/N hey guys! So I thought I would do a quick chapter before I go away for a couple of days just to see what you guys think and if i should carry on or not? Leave your suggestion in the comments & hopefully this book will get the same amount of su...

............................................................
A/N hey guys! So I thought I would do a quick chapter before I go away for a couple of days just to see what you guys think and if i should carry on or not? Leave your suggestion in the comments & hopefully this book will get the same amount of support as the last one ❤️