Prologue

Hello~
This is my first fanfic on Assassination Classroom AKA Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I noticed that there weren't many Assassination Classroom fanfics where an OC was the teacher. Inspired by an Assassination Classroom and KHR crossover fanfic called "Mafia Teacher" by @ODDstar , where Tsuna was the teacher (Also got reborn along with his guardians and Reborn in a Parallel universe.)

I'm doing this fanfic for fun. Period. I don't think I'll ever delete or discontinue the story, but I know that there will periods of time where I lost interest or am simply too busy to update. Just a warning to any readers who are reading this story.

I know that my last new book which I published last month  (And Attack On Titan fanfic) had an OC who had psychic powers and was aware that he was Reborn into an anime.

Yeah, if some of you readers read my other stories (specifically the new ones) then you probably know I'm kind of getting obsessed with overpowered OC's and genius bored people being reincarnated into an anime they just happen to know.

And now, I think I'm getting slightly obsessed with the idea of an OP!OC with psychic powers.

I don't think I'll need to go to some kind of therapy right?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this prologue, I'll try to update as much as I can on this fanfic before I suddenly lose interest.

P.S. This fanfic will not use POVs. I'm trying to get out of that habit.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

The world is a fickle place. Humans are strange creatures. They lie, cheat, kill, are annoyingly naive, and most are cowards.

Maybe that's why I took a job as an Assassin.
There's no real reason why. It's not like I experienced anything bad.
Some humans are born homeless or blind/ill/disfigured.
I was born into a normal family. I cared about my parents like any other son would.

Maybe it's because I can see the world differently. Not to brag, but I sometimes think of myself as one of the very few special ones.

I don't know if that's exactly a good thing.

I'm a kind person, but I killed. Of course, all of them are pretty bad people like sex traffickers, slave traders, yeah, I don't want to go beyond that.

I'm talented. That's a fact. I can memorize a whole book just by flipping through the pages once.
I can do almost every occupation existing.
Once I locked onto a target, the route of escaping is not even a option.
I'm an assassin, spy, and probably not admired by many.

But what I'm trying to get through by all this is that I'm not necessarily a good person. In most people's books anyway.