Home life - 5yrs old

At the age of only 5, Steven was impressively great at the beautiful game (football). Despite all of this, home life was rough and tough. He was loving playing football for his local Saturday team, Scarborough United, to be truthful that was one of the only places where he felt safe. Training twice a week on Monday and Thursday, then matches usually on Saturdays unless he had friendlies or catch up games - sometimes mid-week - he loved it.

Unfortunately, when Steven was only 2 years and 246 days old, I know that I'm very precise you don't need to tell me, his parents split up. After months of arguing they decided enough is enough, it's unfair on the children. Oh sorry I forgot to mention that Steven has an older sister called Jenny. In fact, they're twins except they have completely different personalities. Here is a few differences within their personalities:
1. Steven loves sport yet Jenny hates it
2. Jenny likes dolls, Steven likes Xbox and FIFA
3. Jenny loves bling, Steven isn't bothered about it
To round it off, they fight they often. Because of this, Steven lives with his dad and Jenny with her mam/mom/mum whatever you call it. On Saturday, Monday, and Thursday nights Steven stays with his mother and the other days with his dad. On the other hand, Jenny stays at her dad's on Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday night and the rest with her mother.

Ever since their divorce, Anne (mother) and Jake (dad) have only ever talked if it was to support the children. Let alone, they have both been single ever since. That's what Steven has been struggling with recently. At first, it was easy as he didn't understand what was going on, but as he's got older it has been getting extremely difficult. Somehow this hasn't effected Jenny at all really. Recently, Anne has been asking to see Steven a lot more, even though they agreed that the times they had with each child was fair.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.