~6~

I went downstairs and saw the pack. I felt Josh put his hand on the small of the back. I smiled and continued down the stairs. "Okay. Fucking mate him so the smell isn't so strong." Jenna said. She cuddled into Denis and covered her nose.

"Okay." Josh said and grabbed me. He made a biting noise and I laughed.

"Not yet, children." I said and smiled.

"So, he's our Luna?" Mike asked.

"Yes, Michael. Tyler will be our Luna once Josh mates him." Vic said.

"Don't call me Michael." Mike said through gritted teeth.

Vic smiled at his brother and Josh pulled me to his seat. He sat and pulled me into his lap. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He put his arm around my waist and I cuddled into him. Josh kissed my cheek. He joined in on their conversation and I just sat there. I played with a loose string on the bottom of his shirt. I felt his hand on my thigh and smiled. I put my head in his neck and he took my hand.

--

I woke up the next morning in heat. I know what you're thinking, heat? Isn't that for cats? We get it too, especially when we are getting closer to being mating. I was really fucking hard and it hurt like a bitch. I whined and shakily got up.

"Where are you going, baby doll?" Josh asked.

"Just to shower." I answered in a shaky voice.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm in heat. Can I just go now?" I asked.

"Yes. Go baby." I smiled and went to the bathroom.

I locked the door and stripped. I took a towel out and got in the cold water. I sighed as the boner didn't go away. I gave up after a couple minutes and just did my routine. I got out and wrapped my towel around my waist. I went to our room and saw Josh asleep again. I dropped my towel and pulled boxers on.

"Damn, Ty." I heard Josh say.

"Shit. I thought you were asleep." I replied. Glad I was turned around.

"No. Just waiting for you." I smiled and pulled on one of his shirts. I laid beside him and cuddled into him. He pulled me into his lap and I felt his hard on.

I grinned and kissed his neck lightly. I felt his chest and moved to his collar bones. "Josh." I moaned as he grabbed my ass.

"Baby, you don't have to do anything." He said.

"Why not? You're my mate. I'm supposed to pleasure you in every single way." I replied and kissed his chest.

"I don't want you to feel pressured."

"Don't worry. I don't." I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Can't have you walking around hard. They'll think I started something and didn't finish it. And I always finish what I start."

"I'll just take a cold shower, baby. It's fine. Let's just wait a bit longer." I rolled off of him and sighed. He kissed my cheek and got up. I pouted and he went to the bathroom.

I heard the shower start and I laid on my side. He came out and I whistled at him. He smiled at me and dropped the towel. I covered my eyes and a few moments later, felt his hands on my wrist.

"We should probably get you moved in here." He whispered and smiled.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled. I got up and he followed me to my room. We carried my stuff back and forth. I didn't have much at all. We got it all in two trips. We put my stuff away and I laid down. He laid beside me and cuddled me. I cuddled back and let him hold me.

"You're so perfect and beautiful." I blushed and shoved my face in his neck.

"Can I tell you something?" I whispered.

"Course honey."

"My parents weren't mates. My mom cheated on her mate with my dad and then had me." I whispered.

"What?"

"The guy she cheated on her mate with wasn't a wolf. I'm technically only half wolf. That's why I'm an omega. If my moms mate would've had me, I would've been so much stronger." I added.

"So that's why you're, not to be mean, so weak?"

"It's not mean. It's true. But yes." He traced patterns on my back. "I've never told anyone."

"How did you know?"

"My mom told me. I look nothing like my stepdad."

"What about your biological dad?"

"He's still alive. He runs an Internet security business."

"Do you want to meet him?"

"Already have. When I was six, I met him. I saw him all the time after that."

"Well, you're in good hands." He replied.

"Very very good hands." I whispered and got on his lap. I kissed his neck and smiled. He grabbed my ass and I trailed kisses up his jawline.

He grabbed my hand and I looked at him. "Yes you are." He whispered and slapped my ass.

I took his shirt off and kissed his chest. I kissed his collar bone and he put his head back. "Hey, Jos-" someone said. I quickly got off and he put his shirt back on.

"What do you need?" He asked as he fixed his hair.

"There's a rouge getting dangerously close to our grounds."

"Send out the guards. Tell them to stay together and do their rounds. Get all the kids inside." He commanded.

"I'm gonna go help Jenna." I said and got up. I went downstairs and heard Josh behind me.

"Ty. Wait up." He said. I stopped at the last stair and he caught up. He put his arm around me and we went out back.

"Everyone inside. Now!" I yelled. Jenna looked at me and I nodded. We hurried them inside and Josh grabbed my arm.

"You need to go inside and wait for me. Do not leave the house. Got it?" He said.

"I can take care of myself Josh."

"Well, it's my job to protect you. So get inside, Tyler."

"Josh-"

"Now. I'm not letting you get hurt."