~5~

Today I was finally eighteen. I stayed up till midnight, just so I could leave without being noticed. I grabbed the gun, shoving it in my hoodie. My senses were tingling. And it wasn't good. Josh was my mate.

I ran downstairs, still being quiet. I started towards the back door and saw Vic sitting on the couch, Jaime asleep next to him. The only way you can get to the back door is through the TV room.

"Tyler." He said. I stopped and looked at him.

"What Vic?" I asked.

"I told Josh. He cried. Really hard. You haven't come out or let anyone in your room since we talked. That was a week ago." Vic answered.

I felt two arms around me and I knew by the smell, it was Josh. "Give me the gun." He whispered.

"Let me do this. Please. You can find another mate. They can be your Luna." I replied in a quiet voice.

"Do you know how hard it was to keep this from you for two years? I'm not going to lose you to some stupid thoughts you have. Do you know how many times I just wanted to grab you and kiss you and cuddle you. And fuck you." He replied. Vic woke Jaime up and they went upstairs.

"Josh, the pack hates me." I whispered.

"No they don't. I talked to them. They think you're adorable. And they pick on you because they're assholes. You're kinda sassy and stick up for yourself. You keep to yourself, but you can yell at anyone, anytime. It's cute." He said in my ear. He put his hand out and I set the gun in it. He set it on the table and turned me around. He hugged me and I hugged back.

I put my head in his neck and smiled. He rubbed my back and pulled me closer. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and looked at my lips. "Can I?" He asked.

I nodded and he pecked my lips. I smiled at the feeling in my stomach. I pecked his lips and got off my tip-toes. I ran my hand through his bright red hair. "I'm gonna go to bed." I whispered.

"Cmon. We can sleep in my bed." He said.

I blushed and followed him to his room. The alpha had a separate house, but he stayed here and let Vic and Jaime use it when they wanted to fuck. He let me in and I walked to his bed. I laid down and he smiled.

"Want a shirt?" I nodded and sat up. I took my hoodie off and pulled his shirt on. I pulled my leggings up a little higher and he stripped to his boxers. "I can put pyjamas on if you don't feel comfortable." He offered.

"No. It's fine." I replied. I laid my head down and he pulled me into his arms. I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

I woke up before him and just stayed in his arms. He slept for a couple more minutes and then woke up. "Morning, sunshine." He whispered. God, his morning voice is the hottest thing I've ever heard. "Why thank you."

"Did I say that out loud?" I squeaked out. He nodded and I blushed a lot. I shoved my face into his chest and he chuckled.

"You're adorable. But we need to talk, baby." He said. I melted at the pet name, but nodded none the less. "Look at me." He whispered. I looked up and he smiled.

"Are you gonna be one of those controlling boyfriends?" I asked.

"Hm, so I'm your boyfriend now? But no. I might be a little dominant but that's it."

"It's okay. I like dominant." I replied and smiled at him innocently.

"So, last night." He started.

"Yeah. I really didn't think you were my mate. I thought it was going to be some random. Not my best friend. They would've probably rejected me. I thought you would too if you were my mate. I'm not cut out to be Luna."

"Yes you are, sweetheart. And I will never reject you. I may tell you no every once and a while, but I will never reject you. And I waited two years for you. I wasn't about to let you kill yourself. Do you know how much I've cried over the past week? More than I cried when my parents died." He said.

"I'm sorry, Joshy." I whispered and looked down.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. I looked at him and he looked at my lips again, asking permission. I nodded and he connected his lips to mine. I kissed back and he pulled me closer. I fell back a little and he straddled my waist. He lifted my shirt up a little and slid his hands up my chest.

It was slow, no tongue. He wasn't swallowing me. I put one hand in his hair and the other on his back. He pulled back and smiled at me. He laid beside me and I smiled back. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in! Probably just Jaime." He mumbled the last part. No, it was the whole fucking pack. The ran and jumped on our bed. Josh pulled me close as they were running. I squealed as I felt someone jump on me. Vic and Jaime stood at the doorway. "Okay. Off. He's fragile." Josh said.

"No I'm not. Rude." I mumbled.

"Ah. Young love." Vic said. Jaime came and closer to the bed.

"Did you fuck?" He asked.

"No. You would've heard me anyways." I replied. He sat and Josh kissed my jawline.

"It's okay. Vic is loud too." Jaime replied as he sat.

"You would know." Josh said and sat up. I pouted, but laid my head on his lap. He started playing with my short hair.

"So, how are you, Tyler?" Jaime asked.

"Did you tell him?"

"Jaime knows everything I know. I can't keep a secret from the man." Vic replied. Jaime smiled and pulled his mate closer.

"But, yes, I'm better." I replied.

"I don't ever want to lose you."