Chapter 1

Gerald:

Here it goes.  My manager told me that the project was starting soon. It was to be a movie under both of our companies. The director herself had called the main cast together, so that we could get to know each other. That "main" cast consisted of me, Sarah, and my friend Matteo. I have to admit that I was extremely excited to get this movie going. I was nervous as well though. What happens if Sarah didn't like me? Would she even notice me? She was so...out there in the industry, and I felt like I was just beginning, though I had been here for almost 5 years. I take a deep breath, and entered into the room. "Hello po..." I said, uncertain. 

"Uy, Ge! musta?" I look around, and see matteo sitting at the table, waving me over.

I go over to him, and sit down in the seat across from him. Beside Matteo, was a woman in her thirties. She had kind eyes, and a big smile.

"Hello Gerald, nice to meet you. My name's Mae Cruz. I'll be your director for the movie." she said.

I greeted her in return, telling her how excited I was for the project. I scan the table, noticing that we were one person short.

Noticing my searching gaze, Direk Mae said, "Sarah will be here soon. Nasa rehearsal lang sya para sa concert nya kasama ni Martin Nievera, kaya medyo late lang. Wag ka magalala, malapit na yun"

"sige po Direk." I reply.

I reach for my phone,  and start texting my friends and reading updates. We were quietly sitting there for awhile, waiting for Sarah to arrive. Hmm...This girl seems to not be on time a lot I think. I prepared myself for the next few months to be full of "fashionably" late arrivals. 

A few minutes later, a young girl came in, and sat in the chair next to me. Her cheeks were flushed, as if she just ran here.

"Sorry I'm late," She huffed.

Turning to me, she offered her hand. "Hi, I'm Sarah."

I look at her in disbelief. This was the great Sarah Geronimo? I was actually half-expecting her to be in a dress and make-up and such. Not a small little girl in a shirt, jeans and ponytail. It was strange that all that energy could fit into that tiny person. 

"Hello....?" She said, waving her hand in front of my face.

I started, embarrassed, I guess, seeing as I was just staring at her like an idiot.

"Oh...um...hi. Uh...My name's umm..Gerald." I said, shaking her hand.

I ran my hand through my hair, feeling my cheeks blush.

Smooth Gerald. Real smooth.

Sarah:

Great. My first time meeting the guy, and I'm a half hour late. I rushed into the room, feeling out of breath, and plopped down into the first chair I saw. 

Becoming more aware of my surroundings, I turned around, and politely introduced my self to the person sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Sarah", I said, offering my hand to him.

He seemed to go into some sort of trance and just stared at me. Felling a little concious, I waved my hand in front of his face. "hello...?"

""Oh...um...hi. Uh...My name's umm..Gerald." He said, taking my hand.

He started blushing and urned away, which I found rather cute. So this is Gerald Anderson. This is who I'll be with for the next few months. He looked so much more..normal in real life, seeing as his abs weren't showing, and he was as quiet as can be. 

She introduced herself to the rest of the people in the room. 

"Hi Sarah, I'm Mae." Said the woman in front of her.

"Wow. Ikaw ba po direktor namin? Excited na po ako," I said, warmly.

She smiled, and shook my hand.

"Matteo," The other guy nodded towards me. I nodded back, and leaned back into my chair, waiting expectantly for the instructions that Mae was going to give us.

"So guys, I called you all here, as a get-together confrence, so that we'll be more familiar with each other when the shooting begins. So, I guess you guys all know each other by name, but I want you guys to no more about the person. After, tell me three new things that you have learned about that person. Ok? Go!!!"

I turned to Gerald, unsure of what to say. I've always been the shy-type, despite being able to perform in front of millions. Weird, I know.

"So uhmm...kamusta ka na?" I say, hesitantly.

He chuckles, and cocks his head to the side, a smirk forming on his lips. I develop a sudden interest at the table, feeling my cheeks go red.

"Ok lang." He replies. "So Sarah, tell me about yourself. Parang ibang-iba ka sa Sarah na nakikita ko sa Asap."

I look up, and feel the corners of my mouth twitch up. "Sa entablado lang yun. Dun lang naman ako comportable eh..." 

He nods, accepting my answer. "You look so different now, I can't help but wonder if that performer is a completely different person. May dual personality ka ba? " he asks, teasingly.

"Hindi noh!" I say, sticking my tounge out at him. "ito.."

"Joke lang," He says.

After what seemed about two hours, I learned a lot of new things from him. I learned that he  had a younger brother, who he loved like crazy, loved to play basketball, and was really into dogs.

" Ako din!" I exclaimed. "Grabe, paborito ko talaga ang mga aso..."

He smiled at me, and it was one of those genuine smiles that I seldom ever saw these days. It made his face seem like a child, which, in return, made me smile as well.

When I first heard of him, he seemed to me, arrogant, boastful, one of those jerks. But it seemed to me, that I was wrong. After hearing him speak, He seemed thoughtful, and quiet. Reserved. Boy, was my first impression totally wrong. 

I was still unsure around him, seeing as I only talked to him for two hours, but already, I was warming up to him. He seemed nothing like he seemed to be on screen.

I think that Gerald and I will have no trouble getting along.

If I Fall in Love Again A fanfiction (Ashrald)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara