My Type

MC: Welcome to our show, Who Is Your Ideal Type (YES I KNOW IT'S LAME) ladies and gentlemen. Today we have a star studded line up which includes VIXX's Hongbin, EXO's Zhang Yixing, BTS's Kim Seokjin and GOT7's Bam Bam!

Now this segment is quite short and simple. I will show you a variety of female idols and you have to choose your ideal type. You will see them work in their own personal environments.

The choices are: Red Velvet's Irene, Lovelyz's Yein, AOA's Seolhyun and Twice's Tzuyu.

You have five minutes to choose.

5

4

3

2

1

Alright, time's up!

Let's see.... Oh my! It's a unanimous vote!

The ideal type chosen by these members is:

Chou Tzuyu!

Now, I'm going to ask you for one reason one by one why you chose this member.

Let's start with Bam Bam because you're from the same company.

Bam Bam: Well, knowing her personally, she's just so strong and capable. She's very skilled.

MC: I said one reason but you gave me two! That's okay Bam Bam!

Next is BTS's Seokjin, followed by Hongbin and Yixing

Seokjin: I just felt like she worked so hard to practice and that should be respected. It's a very hard task.

Hongbin: I just find her personality extremely inspiring.

Yixing: Sorry Irene Unnie. I appreciated the way her effort paid off. She never let other things bring her down.

MC: Wow Tzuyu-sshi you have won the hearts of these talented idols.

Thank you for watching Who Is Your Ideal Type with us and we hope to see you again!

Sana screamed in frustration and threw the TV remote on the floor. She barged into her room and closed the door.

The other members except for the maknae line looked at her door in confusion. What the hell happened? They decided to let her be for now.

Sana was getting furious while she was on her phone. She couldn't believe her eyes. How could it possibly be that she was the girlfriend of the hottest star in the industry right now?

She scrolled through the various articles all talking about Tzuyu. Normally she would've been fine because she found articles about her girlfriend cute. But these articles weren't cute.

The articles all discussed how idols were listing Tzuyu as their ideal type.

It made Sana feel so annoyed and irritated inside. Considering Tzuyu was already hers, she shouldn't be affected that much. But the thing is that so many of the people who think of Tzuyu as her ideal type are prettier and more talented than she is herself.

Hell, even her own group members consider Tzuyu to be their ideal type, someone they would want their parents to meet as their partner. Sana couldn't help but feel angry inside.

She screamed into her pillow in frustration and kicked her feet around.

Momo peeked inside her room at that moment, confused with all the noise that was disturbing her while she was eating.