Part 12

Alice POV...

Are you crazy Jamie ask the police do you just pointed a gun at her she yelled at them. She wasn't harmed she didn't even have any fire armies on her Jamie say. It's fine Jamie I told her calming her down she looked like she could beat the police man so I walk over to her and rub her back. Calm down Jamie it's not over yet I told her she she hugged me tight I thought he was going to shot you she say starting to cry. The rest of the girls run out and we had a hug then I turned to the police officers. Listen here this isn't the end I'm going to report you do you know who I am? I told them in Queens Granddaughter the heiress of the Queens Hospital I told them. Jamie pulled out her phone and called her dad who was the chief officer at the police station. She explain to her dad what happen and she give him the officers number and names the officers apologize to me and I told them it was fine we exchange numbers and i got in the jeep me and the girls and drove off to the hospital.

I speeded the rest of the way cause I knew I was late. I wasn't going to hear the end of it from any of my family members. I pulled up to the parking lot and rush into the hospital flashing the Hospital ID pass and running into the meeting room. Everyone looked up at me as I enter my grandmother pointed to the seat next to her and my grandfather.

Meeting .....

Queen Alice grandfather: I Called you all here to make it official that went I step down Alice will be the rightful owner the one and only owner of the Queens Hospital and all the rest of businesses own by the Queens he told say. Im also making it known that she will also be given the official title as Heiress of the Queens. So went I step down she will be next to take over and I have already sign all the papers making it official he say.

My parents looked at me shocked but my uncles and aunties hug me so did my cousins. Everyone was proud of me but my parents just got up and left. I don't expect any of this I was a Queen by blood but never officially by title. I didn't know what to say I just hugged my grandparents and the rest of my family. Thank you so much this means the world to me I told them. Granddad can I please go so I can tell my best friends
please he nod and tell me sure.

I rush out the board room and towards the staff room. Jamie, Trichelle and Satara we there eating and so were so other nurses and doctors. Everyone I had so great news I shouted everyone turn to me with smiled on their faces then shouted out in Union We heard. I was attacked by everyone with hugs and kisses everyone was so happy for me.

After my shift ended i Walked to the parking lot alone. The rest of the girls had to work late so I was going home alone today by myself. Walking to the jeep one of the guards from the hospital run out behind me. "Stop miss Alice your grandmother wanted me to tell you that you will be have a Black Suv picking you up from now on" he told me I thanked him and in a few mins a suv pulled up in front of me. Two men who looked like body guards stepped out.