The Art Of Letting Go.....

Siena P.O.V

The new high school year was starting and it was another typical day in the Russo house hold, my mom was off in California meeting Carlo for some kind of fashion deserter I'm pretty sure Carlo over exaggerating like always. Whereas my dad has been at the office since the crack of dawn working on some criminal case, his work load been getting lot more since they had recommend him to become a partner in the firm.

So today is my first day back to Blackwood high it was one of the prestige high schools on the Upper East Side everybody who was anyone went there, let me give you the run down.  Firstly you have the totally amazing Blair Richy she been my BFF like forever, her dad who is a member of the supreme court he highly respected within the community and her mom is your typical house wife she didn't work and went out of lunches and shopped.

Then there is Thea Underwood who is another BFF of mine she very different from Blair we are close on a different level, Blair more of your party type and want to impress and like to be hierarchy. Thea more of your I don't give a dam what you think of me take me as I'm, she adapted that attitude from a young age due to her weight issue and being teased about somehow Thea overcame all that and now she jokes about it. The Underwood family are knowing in New York for their family business UDW it a corporation that deal with environment issue, clearer air the ozone layer, ice melting you know all the disaster that are going on in the world they are trying to find solutions. Her dad Archibald is the CEO of the company he is really sweet and down to earth, her mom Olivia is a humanitarian she always off at some kind of convention to save the planet genuinely nice people. So that my two best friends and I will go through the list of popular kids in school as we meet them, cause right now I need to get my ass ready for school.    

So I did my usual routine getting ready hair makeup the dreaded uniform the checked black and white kilted skirt with the white blouse and the black blazer with honorary crest of Blackwood high. Of course with my uniform I had a little transformation done to it with help from my mom of course, just to modernise it and of course with her doing that pretty much every other girl in the school did the same. Junior year and this year going to be a little different from others, due to the fact the guy I had been dating since I was 13 we weren't together anymore. Three and half years of my life with the same guy it strange to think that you actually thought you knew someone, until you truly do see them for their true colours well I don't even want to think about that right now.

I made my way downstairs as always Maria our maid made me this huge spread for breakfast; I loved her but after knowing me for 7 years she still didn't get that I did breakfast.

"Miss Siena, I've made breakfast for you" she smiled as she spoke she really did have a great smile I mean I looked at Maria sometimes like a second mom, she was always concerned about my wellbeing

"Maria I'm fine I don't need breakfast" I grabbed my bag and cardboard box which I had sitting on the side table for the last month "I'm going to be late I'm meeting Blair and Thea at D'Expresso" I called out to her as I walked out of the door.

I made my way to the elevator and waited I saw my neighbour Mrs Gardner poke her head out of the door and give me an evil glare, she didn't like me much apparently I was a loud teen which was a bunch bull I was hardly ever home. Mrs Gardener just likes to moan to my parents I personally think she has nothing better to do with her time. The elevator came and I got in after a few moments the door opened and I walked out Royce stood there waiting for me like clockwork.

"Miss Siena" he rushed over and took the heavy box from me, Royce was sweet I didn't look at him as employee his was family to me.

"Thanks" we began to walk to the town car "Errrm Royce can you drop that box to De Vere home please" he looked at me frowning great he going to be asking questions.