1

Paula's POV:

I was supposed to be off duty tonight but she begged me to stay. She was new to this and she was meant to be on duty tonight.
If she fails she gets this, she gets fired. When on duty, we always wear masks and we literally have the same color of hair and we are almost the same height.
I wore the costume designed for her. I actually don't blame her cause she was actually 18 and had never striped but she actually needed the money.
As I put my legs in the shoes, she continued thanking me which was starting to get annoying cause she hasn't stopped since I agreed to help her but I kept on smiling.
I was completely dressed and when I looked at the clock in her dressing room, I realised I had less than 8.
"Once I'm out lock the doors after me and don't open to anyone but me." I told her. She nodded her head vigorously.
I left the the room and made my way to the stage. Immediately I stepped on stage, there were lots of applause from the audience.
I walked with so much confidence to the middle of the stage and started swaying my hips. I danced for over 20 minutes on stage then I walked down into the crowd.
There were lots of men than women tonight which isn't unusual. I danced at the front were the older men mostly sat. As I walked close to one of the men holding wands of cash in my direction, I saw something or someone. I could swear I had never seen anyone as handsome as him and I had never seen him in the club.
Friday stripers are really lucky I thought as I looked around and saw the faces of many handsome guys.
I changed direction and started working towards the handsome guy.
He was smiling as I continued in his direction. Once I was in front of him, I turned to the person besides him and I could see the shock and disappointment on the handsome guys face. I started giving his partner a lap dance and he gave--the partner-- gave me lots of cash.
I stood up took the cash and put in the pockets of the very short shorts I was wearing and started making my way back to the front were the older men with lots of cash sat.
The older men don't really like lap dancing or too much seducing so I just sway my hips in the front, bend really low and I get my cash.
After about three more hours, my time was up and the next stripers on duty were to come in. I followed the exit meant for the workers to her room.
I entered the room and locked the door after me. I told her to go home she was free and that I was going to give her the key the next day.

Adam's POV:

Immediately she left the room, I paid the bouncer guiding the exit,asked for her room number and made my way there.
I knocked softly twice and I heard her say "I told you not to bother, no one's gonna know" then I heard the scraping of a chair and shuffling of feet before the door was opened.
I walked inside not waiting for her to permit me. I know that was rude.
She closed the door and locked it.
"What do you want?"
I folded my arms "I want to make a proposal to you if you're interested."
She sat down and looked up at me "what about" she asked looking uninterested like she did when she was dancing on stage.
"3 days with you for half a million dollar. All your bills during that time would be on me."
"Wow, that's a lot of money. I have to think about this first but why me?."
"I saw the way you were collecting the money given to you out there like that was the first time you've ever seen money, so I figured you must be in real need of the money and I am in real need of a woman's touch."
I brought out my card and gave it to her.
"Call me when you change your mind. It must be before Friday next week or don't bother at all. Good day." I unlocked the door and left the room with so much confidence that she was gonna call me. I took an exit out of the building and drove home.

Vote if you like...thank you