Prologue.

Chresanto's Pov

I slam my laptop closed as I place my hands on my forehead. How in the hell am I suppose to come up with 1,000,000 dollars to bail the love of my life out of jail? First off, what type judge say 1,000,000 dollars in the first place?! I groaned loudly while standing up from my sofa to walk to the kitchen. There's nothing wrong with drinking a little wine to keep myself stressing right? Right. I cannot stress out anymore because my lover hates it sadly and mostly my life will become worse if I continue stressing out over this. I walk to the kitchen and lean against the refrigerator, thinking about her. Her as in my mother, I never met her in my life and I don't know how she looks or where she is. I shake my head as I turn around to grab my glass until I hear tapping on my window. Who in the hell is here at 2AM? I mentally roll my eyes and look out the window letting my heart drop.

How is this possible? Am I dreaming? Who else wouldn't be shocked seeing their lover OUT OF JAIL tapping on their window? My mouth was slightly opened as I slide the window up to be face with Jacob. He looks at me with a huge smile then places his hand on my cheek like he always do. It's weird that we are doing this through the window but I honestly don't care. I look at him with a confused expression mixed with a hurt expression as his words begin to play over and over in my head.

"You cannot continue to fight for me. I'm no good and I'm dangerous. Just be My lawyer."

Gosh! this is literally my first story ever and I'm sorry if it sucks ): but it's only the prologue! I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I do. (hopefully) Sorry it's short but it's only the beginning.