I need the touch of life

He was sick, he was tired, he was mad, he was simply just pissed off at the world. Pissed because no one saw, mad because no one heard, he was tired of everyone’s mind games, and sick of the world. He wanted to shed the skin that made him feel ugly to the world, rip and tear until he was raw like a open wound. He was more vulnerable than before, he wanted to scream ‘ come get me! ‘. , ‘ I’m here!.’ He wanted to lash out in angry blows and battle cries, he wanted out.

She was angry at everyone, she was colorless to the world; like a pale pastel grey walking through the motions, it was if her feet where stuck in muck slowing down time. She was tired of everything and everyone- like he, tired of the routine and the sick malicious people who gave no thought in the talk. Tired of the same dull toxic air that stuck to her lungs like mucus and made her sick, she, like him, just wanted one simple day where breath was still possible.

So what did they do?- together they took the pain out on each other. He remembers crashing his body with hers, pressed so tightly that his clothes stuck to his body like another skin. She grabbed in blackness, clinging on to any part of him for dear life, she needed to feel another presence, she needed not to feel alone. His lips pressed tightly to her soft ones, he felt a ripple of cry wanting to come out, instead battle moans filled the air as he tangled his fingers in her hair. He felt the tears, he felt the bites of her rough side, he let her lash out on him, together they collided and tangled in the sheets. Hot skin, and salty tears mixed with passion of two human beings enriched the night air.