Chapter 7

Once we arrived at the front of my house, I turned to look at the boys. I chuckled at their reaction when they saw my house. Shock was written all over their face. It was very funny to watch.

They truned towards me and they said "What?"

"Well when I turned to look at you guys, your mouths were hanging so low, like you've seen a unicorn" I laughed and walked up to my front door. I took my keys out and placed it in the lock. I turned the knob and walked in. I told the guys to follow me inside. "Are you guys coming in or just going to stand there like poles?" They shaked their heads and followed me.

"Wow Kylie bear! Your house is awesome as! I would love to live here" Ash said with such happiness in his eyes.

"Well this is just down stairs, wait till I show you guys the rest, you would definitely be blown away" I walked them to the living and I sat on one couch and the others sat on the other one across from me. "Okay are you guys ready?" They nodded their heads and leaned back. I sigh and said "Okay well where to start. First off, my parents are the leaders of the CIA, I have been trained my whole life to go on missions to protect those who are in danger. Im th-" I was cut off by Ryder.

"Wait! So your like a spy?"

I nod my head. "Yes now can you stop and let me finish?" He said sorry and nod his head. "Well any ways, im the best agent there is in the world. Yes the world. Ive been putting this nerd disguise on because I didnt want anyone to find out who I really am. If they did, I would be in danger. I have enemies out there trying to find me so they can kill me. Thats why I dont like to hangout with people that much, I dont want to put them in danger"

"So your the best spy there is in the world. You put on a nerd disguise so your enemies wont kill you and so you dont put people in danger?" Ash said.

"Yes" I said nodding my head.

"So all these years, you have put up with everyone bullying you so you cant blow your identity? And that you could have kicked our ass if you wanted to?" Simon said trying to understand.

"Yeah, I was thinking of kicking the peoples asses that have been bullying me all these years, but I just couldn't. Even you guys, when you were beating me up this morning, I wanted to fight back but I knew I shouldn't because I had to protect you, not beat you up" I said looking straight in their eyes. They all looked sad, and had regret in their eyes.

"What do you mean by protecting us?" Lewis finally said something. All the boys nod their heads agreeing with him then looked back at me.

"Well 2 weeks ago, I was told by my parents that I have a mission to protect you four from Zane. He wanted to kill you because you witnessed something your not supposed to see. You guys were eye witnesses to the death of our men. A guy named Jarred saw yous watch Zane kill our men. Zane said he was going to kill you so Jarred told my parents and my parents told me" I was looking at the ground then I looked at them.

"So for the past 2 weeks, even when we were still bullying you. You have been protecting us from danger?" Ryder said with saddness in his voice.

"Yes, even when you guys kept bullying me, I still protected you. On the day my parents told me to protect you guys, and were at school, it was lunch time. Yous were at the cafeteria, so I went there to keep a close eye on you. I was looking around until I spot a guy wearing all black standing outside of the window near you guys. He pulled out a gun aiming it at you guys. Before he could pull the trigger, I ran out as fast as I could. When I made it, I grabbed him and threw him in the bushes. I fought him and called Tony to come take him away"

"So you protect us from him. He was about to kill us but you ran up to him and stopped him?" Ash said.

"Yeah, wel that what just said didnt I. Lucky he didnt" I said.