Chapter 3

*SKIP TO THE WEEKENDS*

Today is a Saturday and I have been at the gym since 10am, and right now its 3pm. These past couple of days, nothing has happened to the boys yet, but I know that Zane and his men will come and attack soon. Every time I check my laptop to see what they are doing because the cameras are connected to my laptop, well every night since their parents left to Australia, they have been going to the club then go back home with some fake ass girls.

All day ive been having this weird feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen, but Ill just forget it. I know, I know, dont push it away, stay alert. Its just that these couple of days, the boys have been so annoying! I know its not a good excuse but they are bullying me more than they have before. They never abuse me but they do push me to the ground or bang me in the lockers. But thats nothing, I can handle it all.

Its 5pm now, wow, thinking wastes time alot. Im just gonna get change into a crop top that says "Cant touch this", black jeans, black leather jacket, combat boots and a mask, just in case. I slip 1 knife in each boot, a hand gun with a silencer on it, I put the gun in the back of my pants. I head to starbarks to get a hot chocolate with whip cream. Its just what I always get. I grab my laptop out to check on the boys. Once I open it, theres 2 black vans in the front of their house. So I check the other cameras, when I check their backyard I see Zane and 2 men pointing their gun to the boys head. Shit! I close my laptop, and ran out of the store and run to my baby. Lucky starbarks is close to where they are.

I ride as fast as I can to Ryders house. I park my baby just away from their house so no one knows where it is. I slip on my mask and ran to the backyard.

"Let us go!!" I knew who that voice belongs to, Ash. Once I got there I saw the boys tied up on their knees crying. You know, if they weren't about to be killed, I would totally laugh at them right now. Anyway, off track.

"Zane, tell your men to put your guns down now!!" I shouted through my mask. Everyone looked at me. The boys had confusion and hope on their eyes.

Zane and his men were laughing at me. "Why would we listen to a girl huh? You cant do anything about it little girl" they kept on laughing at me and my anger growing bigger.

"Zane!! Get away from them! Come on, make this more easier for yourself" He had a smirk on his ugly ass face.

"Well, are you alone?"

"Yes I am, but I can totally kick your guys ass. But its unfair because you 3 will be facing me" now it was my turn to smirk.

"Well, im not sure about that little girl. How about you just leave and forget about everything before we kill you"

"You know what, im bored" I ran up to one of the guys that has Ryder and Ash. I kicked him in the ribs, he fell to the ground groaning. Man, if looks could kill, ill probably be on the ground right now. He jumped up back on his feet running towards me, he was about to hit me in the jaw but I ducked and punch him in the stomach and then punch him in the side of his head knocking him out. The other guy that had Lewis and Simon grabbed me from behind. I lift my left foot up kicking him in the face, I heard a crack which meant I broke his nose. He loosened his grip, then I grabbed his wrist flipping him over onto the ground. I jumped on him and punched his temple knocking him out cold.

I turned around Zane running away. "Shit! He got away" I looked at the boys who are still tied up. I ran upto them and grabbed the knife out of my right boot. I cut the ropes that had them tied up.

"Um thanks girl. Who are you?" Lewis asked.

"Thats for me to know and for you guys to not find out. Anyways, be more careful, and stick together" they looked at me confused then nodded their head slowly. I ran away to my baby and droved off home. Your probably wondering, what if they know who you are because they heard you speak? Well, ive never really spoken around them, the only time I have talked around them is in class saying "here" when the teacher calls my name out for roll call. Even when they bully me, I either just ignore them or walk away. Sometimes I just let them do what ever cause I cant fight back of course.

Once I got home, I parked my baby in the garage with the rest of my cars. I have a red, black and blue Lamborghini and two motorbikes but my my baby is a harley davidson. I went into the house.

"Hey sweet heart, how come you came home at," he checked his watch "6:30 at night?" He raised an eyebrow staring at me.

"You know, just keeping an eye on the boys. Zane and 2 of his men were there. I knocked out 2 of them but Zane got away before I could grabbed him. Shit! I left those other two at their place, I forgot about them, Ill just check the cameras, love you night" I kissed his cheek then ran up stairs. I hopped on my bed and grabbed my laptop out of my duffle bag. They were just getting up now, I saw them running over to the fence jumping over it. "Whew, lucky. But I should have killed them" I just shrug it off.

I went to my bathroom, I turned then shower on and stripped my clothes off. I hopped in and let the warm water calm my muscles. Im really tired, I was at the gym for about 5 hours and then saved the boys ass, and fought 2 guys. Damn! I hopped out of the shower, dryed myself off then put my PJ on. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and jumped in bed.

Well, today was interesting. I closed my eyes and saw nothing but darkness.