Chapter |4|

Nina's Pov
Uh oh!

I turned around to see Gaston taking a seat next to me and trying to see what I was reading.

Nosy much.

"Uh..N-othing,"I say a bit to fast. Hey, I get really nervous when I'm out on spot like that. If you actually think of it I said it a bit to harsh.

Gaston, totally oblivious to everything continues tries to look at my screen.

Seriously why is he so interested

"Hey..is that Ms.Mystery Chic's Blog?" Gaston asked in a curious way.

"None of your business!" I snapped.
One of the most hated things I hate is when someone tries to invade my personal space. LIKE NO BITCH.

His eyebrows shot up and his eyes held a shocked emotion. Raising his hands up saying "Woah! I didn't mean to it's just I thinks she's cool"

A small closed mouth smile crept on my face. I didn't think guys would actually read my Blog. "You think she's cool?", I asked trying to keep my face look irritated but failed miserably.

Immediately his eyes filled with an emotion that I couldn't quite read but it seemed ...happy yet with curiosity? I don't know.

"Uh..yeah-h... sometimes, only cause my my friend. She's always taking about her"
He smiled a little when talking about her.

Huh, maybe he liked her.
She probably likes him back.
I mean look at him.
That jawline-
Focus Nina!

I was about to reply, but the teacher came back in. That was quick.

Eventually detention finished and I was out of there in a jiffy. Fast walking to the exit and leaving school grounds.
——————————————————————-
Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's not much but if I get 50 views on this chapter I might continue! Thanks for the support