Chapter |3|

Hi guys!! It's been a week Ik! But hopefully this chapter will make up for it.
Ps: the pic above is a funny memo from the tv series Arrow' on CW.

Nina's Pov

Ringggg! That was the bell signaling the end of the day.

Mr.Dwell let us out but not before saying we had to right an essay about why Love is important, due in a few months.
I am good in my studies but I wouldn't call myself a nerd. I wear glasses but that shouldn't classify me as a Nerd.
I am not as good in Writing as I am with computers. I love computers and I think I am fast typer.
I wanted to work on the essay but the fact I had to go to detention stooped me.
So basically after Ms.Anderson gave me detention-for something I didn't do- me and Cande headed out of class. Cande's hurried to her class while, I had grabbed a few books from my locker on my way to English class.

I just met Cande at the lockers and told her a quick 'goodbye' and headed to the detention room.
Oh shit. I don't know where the class is. I mentally grunted and tried to remember where Ms.Anderson told me to go. Was it Room D205 or E310?
The hallways were empty now since the school day had ended.

I think I searched at least 5 hallways and I was still lost. I was late and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't make a good impression for me.

Finally as I saw a label the read 'DETENTION' in big bold letters spread across the top of the door.
I took a deep breath and reached out to grab the doorkhandke, but it wouldn't butch.
Ughhh! Can this day get any better!

"Need a little help" said a husky voice but calm voice from behind.
I slowly turned around to come face to face with none other than Gaston.

His drake brown eyes looked deep into mines waiting for my response.

A smirk played across his lips as I quickly realized I was checking him out. You can't blame a teenage girl.

I was really not in the mood for detention but I went ahead saying "Y-ea, the door won't open".
" Here ,let me help" he said, as he tugged on the doorhandle and as I watched his muscles flexed a little.

One Word. hot.

The door opened. Wow I must really be physically fit.
"Thanks", I said sending him smile.
He had no emotion on his face but he looked bummed from what I could see.
He simply sent me a nod and stepped inside the detention room but before sitting down he asked the one question I didn't want to answer.

"I didn't quite catch your name?"

I froze. He must have noticed because he started to introduce himself.
"I'm yours truly ,Gaston" while smiling and extending his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his warm and firm hand and smiled and said " Nice to meet you but why should I tell you my name?"

He gave me a shocked look, "Definitely not expecting that" he mumbled but I still heard.

He was actually six feet from what I could tell and he had the softest brown hair. I wanted to to touch it-
Snap out of it Nina! My inside voice thought I don't have time for boys.

I heard something but didn't understand
"Pardon?" I said in a French accent because I took French in my freshman year.
"I said well hopefully I'll be lucky enough to find out". He said before leaving to sit at the back of the classroom and sending me a wink.

"Trust me you won't" I mumbled and thought of all these months I wrote this blog and no one has spotted or figured out it was me. The system for my blog isn't that hard of a system to crack.
Okay, maybe it is but I would be a nice feeling to know that someone cares.

It took the seat in the other side of the classroom. I placed my bag on the chair next to me and grabbed my iPhone 6s Plus from my Nike Bag.
I had one hour until this period ended.

Ting!

"Shit! Shit!" I said.
I forgot to put my Ms.Mystery Chic
Blogs notifications on mute.

The teacher called my name and asked me to mute my phone or else he would take it.

I quickly did as told but not before reading the comment it was from 'MysteryBoy101' saying "Your blog has helped me in a great way".

I always loved getting comments with sweet things written in them. Even though there was hate, but wasn't as much as the amazing comments from people.

I shut my phone and put it in my bag. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the wood desk and tired to take a nap.

I heard the door open and quickly looked up to see the teacher leaving to photocopy something. Great, at least I can see some of my messages.

I pulled out my phone and opened my blog and went throw all the messages.
371 Messages! Popped up on my screen.

"What you doing?",said a voice from behind.

Uh oh.

--------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!! I missed you guys so much! Sorry for the wait but I had writers block.
Don't forget to like, vote and comment❤️
If you guys have any book covers suggestion let me know.
- MTS213;)