Why

Uh...yeah. I got tagged by blueberrybunnies12 and now I have to tell you 13 interesting facts about myself. I'm pretty boring, soooo...

1. I'm extremely shy when you first meet me, but after a you get to know me, I seem like I snorted glitter.

2. I know Lovina_Vargas-, aph_Prussia_, and Meow_Meow_Mow irl

3. I've seen seasons 1-5 of hetalia and Paint It White, but I haven't seen season 6.

4. When I don't straighten my hair it looks like...well, we don't speak of my unstraightened hair.

5. I'm writing this at like 6:30 am

6. I'm a little too lazy to actually write fanfiction. I even have trouble with coming up with plots for rp.

7. I have 2 cats and a tiny little dog

8. I got *cough*forced*cough* my brother to watch every season of hetalia with me, and he almost cried when Holy Rome left. But then again, so did I. That episode really fucked with my feelings.

9. My parents think I'm obsessed with some kind of educational show about personified nations...
Haha
Ha
Ha
If only they knew.

10. At first I was going to make this a Finland account, but then I realized that I actually had to be nice to people, so I ended up going with Lovi.

11. I can't cook for shit. Or use colored pencils. Or talk to new people without making it awkward. Or anything that the average human can easily accomplish.

12. I've been in the hetalia fandom for about a year

13. Why is it that on the last one I'm completely out of ideas?

People who have to suffer as well:

Lovina_Vargas-

APH_Hell_Norway

Meow_Meow_Mow

APH_Switzerland

MartaVeniceVargas

aph_Prussia_

onceuponaGaia

sunflower_and_burger

-NyoJapan

-OliverKirkland

-AphMurica

-North-Italy-

Astou-chan

DingleMyRonpas

APHDawn-Toni