Chapter 1: the human world

Chihiro never really forgot Haku or anyone in the bathouse. She always felt like she was in the wrong world yes she was with her parents but a part of her wished she was still in the spirit world. All of this happened because her dad took the wrong and ended up in front of a building as he thought was an old theme park, somehow for their discovery it was still in 'business' and of course they went and ate all the food and turned into pigs and in Order to save her parents chihiro had to work in the giant bathhouse ran by a witch names yubaba, she had made some friends like lin, no face, boh and of course haku. He helped through the whole thing and was the one who helped her get out of the spirit world. Before she left haku promised they would see eachother again and told her not look back. Though that was seven years ago chihiro was now 17 years old attending highschool and was now working a part time job in a greasy spoon diner. Chihiro didn't really like the human world everything was much easier being 10 years old.
.............

"Chihiro...chihiro .. Time to get up" her mother called from downstairs
Chihiro threw the covers off her and stepped on the cold wooden floor. She shivered and made her way to the bathroom. Chihiro had changed quite a lot in the last 7 years. Her bust was more bigger she had a growth spurt and grew and was taller than most girls she knew. Her hair was the same colour and the same style but just a bit longer and always tied up with band granny gave which said to protect her.
Chihiro brushed her teeth and brushed her hair and went to get dressed. She changed in her uniform and slipped on her shoes she was planning to do something different today/

"Wow chihiro leaving already?" Said her father not looking up from his paper.
" I'm leaving earlier today because I need to print some stuff out at school" chihiro lied.
Without hesitation she grabbed her bag as she knew this May be the last time she saw her parents...