Bonus Chapter 2

It had been 3 years since Chihiro visited the spirit world. Her life had been turned upside down. Every day while walking to school she would always pass the road that led up to the spirit world or apparently was the spirit world. She never replaced the band for her hair. It was the only thing she had from her friends there, Zeniba, Bird, Boh and No Face.

Every time she walked passed the road. She always wondered what would happen if she tried to return to the spirit world. Would they accept her or what they kick her out. Even though Haku went through all that trouble to help her escape she couldn't possibly hurt him. That would kill her inside. Didn't he say they would meet again? He did promise her.

Today was going to be different.

Instead of walking to school she walked up the road she took 3 years ago. Will this even work? The stones rattled underneath her and she looked at her watch. She had an hour to get to school. She won't have to worry if she can get in. The building comes into sight, still surrounded by plants and overgrown grass. It looked different from the first time she came. It looked shabby now. There could be diffrent reasons for this after all this was in a forest.

Chihiro held her breath and walked through the tunnel. She was hoping to see the train station.

Nope nothing.  Just fields.

Maybe they got rid of the station?

She shut her eyes for a brief moment and climbed up the steep hill expecting to see the houses and the ghost town.

Nothing

Just a few cows chewing the grass

Chihiro dropped to her knews and wept. She grabbed a handful of grass and started ripping handful by handful.

"HAKU YOU PROMISED! WHY WON'T YOU COME FOR ME!?" Chihiro yells. The wind blows past her and blows through her hair.

Did he break his promise?