Lay:Miannei(Surprise)

You wake up early this morning.Yeah!!Today is your birthday.You jump around the room,so exercited.You cannot wait to celebrate today with Lay.

You take your phone and began message him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Oppa!!You know what today is???*

*Ooh.Jagiya,you wake up early today..Hmm,of course I'm know.Happy birthday my beautiful jagiya!!!*

*Thank you,oppa.So do you back to home today??Then,we can celebrate it together??Mmm??*

*Aaaahhh..I'm sorry,jagiya.Today,I busy.Sorry...Sorry..Really.*

*It's okay,we can celebrate next year together.Besides,I can celebrate my birthday today with Baekhyun and his friends.Don't worry.*

*Yeah,that good.I'm really sorry,because cannot come.*

*It's fine.Oppa,I have to go now.Later,I message you again??*

*Alright,be safe.Bye*

*Okay,bye love you oppa.😘*

*Love you too.*
-----------------------------------------------------------
You put your phone on the table,you go to living room and watch tv.You don't want to celebrate your birthday without Lay.So,you just forget like today is never come.

-That evening-
You receive a message from Baekhyun.You began to read it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Noona!!What are you doing now?*

*Nothing,why??*

*Aaaahhh.Are you busy at night later??*

*No,why??*

*So,I want you to come to our dorm.We miss you here,it's been long time we didn't spend our time together.*

*Alright...I will come around 7 o'clock.Wait at me there.*

*Okay,bye Noona.*

*Bye.*

-----------------------------------------------------------
You smile,you know that Baekhyun messaged you because they want to surprise on your birthday,today.

You began take shower.You wear a simple dress a blue one.You put eyeliner which Baekhyun bought for you lasy year,you put thin make up and lip gloss.

You look at the clock.It shows 6:24.You began to open the door and close it.You walk to your car,start the engine and drive to their dorm.

You arrive at their dorm.Then,you see Baekhyun waves at you near the wall.

"Noonaa!!Over here!!!"Baekhyun shouts at you which make you walk to him.

"Hi,Oppa."You hug him and break away.

"Wah,you look beautiful tonight like always."Baekhyun says which make you chuckle.

"Thank you,oppa."

Baekhyun brings you to their dorm.As you two open the door.Suddenly,you see a group of boys running towards you to hug you.

"Yeah,noona is here."You hear Sehun says.

"Yah,you all.Let go of noona.She can't breath because all of you."Baekhyun scolds them.

Then,you see they all let go of you.They smile at you,you smile too at them.They just smile like a crazy people,you began to worry with them.After that,you hear Baekhyun scold again.

"Yah!What's wrong with all of you??Stop with smiling like crazy people.Bring noona,to the couch and prepare a drink for her."Baekhyun says.

Then,again.You see they all rush towards you side.You see Chen holdings your right arm and trys to pull you to his side,while Xiumin at your left holdings your arm.They two try to brings you to each of their side.At first you at the right then at the left and later you at the right.The others also try to bring you to couch.

Baekhyun just looks at them with sigh..

"If noona gets hurt because all of you.Lay will scolds you all except me."
Baekhyun mumble enough they can hear.They let go your arm,don't want to be scold from Lay.

You walk to towards the couch.They all rush towards your side.

"Hey,remember.What I said just
now."Baekhyun gives warning at them.He walks to the kichen and prepare a drink.

Baekhyun hands you a drink and you take it.

"Thank you,oppa."

"Hmm,you welcome."

You drink the juice which Baekhyun had made.After finish,you put it on the table.

"It's delicious,oppa."

"Like always."Baekhyun answer you and take the glass from the table and began to walk to the kichen again.

You all watch a movie together.Then,suddenly an idea pop on your head.

"Hrrmmm.Guys???"

They all turn their head towards you.

"Yes,what noona??"Chanyeol asks you.

"Do you all know what today is??"

"Hhmmm,it's Saturday."D.O. answer you.

"No,it's not.Today is a special day."You began to cry,but you hold it.

"Aaahhh,I know.It's a holiday day,right???"Sehun asks you.You sigh.

"It's wrong.Today is my happy day right,noona."Chanyeol asks.You shake your head.

"You so stupid,Chanyeol.Today is a raining day,see the black clound at the sky.It's gonna rain."Kai says.Xiumin hits Kai's head.

"No,it's not raining day.It's is bun
day.Right??"Xiumin asks you.You shake your head.

"Xiumin,it's not bun day.We know you get many buns today.Today is my Kkaebsong day~~~"Baekhyun sing.

"Hah,all your answers are wrong.Why???You all forget it even Lay remember it!!How can you all??"You scream at them.As you tears are falling down.

"We are sorry.We didn't mean to forget.But exactly,what today is??"Luhan ask.

"IT'S MY BIRT-"

You haven't finish yet your sentences as the room suddenly become dark.

"What happen???"You ask.

No reponse.

"Guys!!Hello??Hey!!Do you all leave me??"You scream.

Suddenly,you hear a sound in front of you.

"Happy birthday to you~~~Happy birthday to you~~Happy birthday to our noona."They all sing as you see
D.O. brings the cake closer to you.You began to cry.

"Don't cry noona.You look ugly when you cry."Tao jokes at you.You glare at him,makes him gulps.

"Thank you guys,I thougt you all forget."

"How can we forget our own friend's birthday??We always it."Kris aswer.

"I'm sorry because yelled at you all just now.I didn't mean it.Sorry."You say to them.

"It's okay.Forget it.Now,blow these candles.They are waiting."D.O. says.

You close your first and make a wish and blow the candles.They all clap at you.

##########My note###############
So how it is??Is it bad or not.I hope you like it.Please vote~~~And leave a comment if you like.I will continue soon.Just wait.
Bye~~~~~~~~~~