Almost Single

I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off. I went to the bathroom and took a shower brushed my teeth and got ready for school. Since I found out last night that Hunter is practically cheating on me I decided to not even try today. Instead of my normal cute sexy tumblr girl outifits, i decided to throw something lazy but cute on. (outfit in media👆) I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag. I walked downstairs and smelt french toast,bacon, and coffee. My favorite breakfast!
"Mmm...smells so good mom" I said walking up to her in the kitchen.
"Oh hey good morning sweetheart. I made breakfast if you want any." my mom replied.
"Umm. No thanks mom."
"Really? Are you sick or something cause you never turn down this kind of breakfast." my mom said chuckling.
"I know. I'm just really overwhelmed with school and stuff. And not that hungry." I lied.
"Oh ok well have a good day at school." mom replied.
"Ok love you"
"Oh wait Kammy."
"Yah mom?"
"Tell hunter I said hey and miss him."
I just walked out and started walking to school. I got to school and saw Hunter standing by my locker waiting for me. He looked up and saw me. "Heyyy babygirl. You feeling better?" Hunter asked.
"Yup" I replied putting my stuff in my locker.
"So I was thinking. Do you wanna come-" I cut him off.
"Listen Hunter. I don't have time for anything but ball or school right now. And I ecspecially don't have time for your freaking bullshit. Okay??" I replied and walked off.
That felt so good to get off my chest. I avoided Hunter the reat of the day and I'm pretty sure he figured out I was trying to avoid him because he didnt text me or even talk to me the rest of the day or night.
..........Later that night......................
I plugged my phone in set my alarm went on social media for a few seconds then went to bed. But the bad thing is, I done all that thinking about Hunter.
I really miss that boy!
.............................................................
Part2! I know its horrible but i'm so tired so I can barley think rn😂 This fanfiction is for Caprice and I will be adding her in this book in the next update💖

Byeee my little sunshines🌟