3x05

Honestly I'm the one that couldn't handle it😂but this was one of my favorite episodes

Emma's POV
I slowly pull away from Hook's lips, mine still buzzing with electricity. His hook held my waist while his hand rested gently against the back of my head, mine gripped his coat labels. Ever since the beanstalk I had wondered what his lips felt like and finally.....finally I knew. Like salt and rum, soft against mine but had enough love to drown in.

"That was...."he breathed not being able to find the correct words. I let out a small chuckle as I completely loose my words. I just kissed Captain Hook, CAPTAIN HOOK!!

My stomach was in knots, twisting and turning like I was on some roller coaster. What did this mean? I had finally admitted that I had feelings for him but would he just disappoint me like everyone else? He did say he wouldn't of left me on the beanstalk, then helped us get here, warned us of the dangers, saved us from Pan, saved my Dad and still hasn't left!!

I thought he was a villain. "I guess this changes things?"he asks in a low, gruff voice from kissing as he raises a delicate eyebrow. I slowly smile as my cheeks flush brightly. Looking up at him while lowering my hands down to his shoulders I can't help but agree. 

"I guess so."I whisper barely being able to be heard. I tangle my finger tips in his hair as his hand moves down to my waist. He smirks and dives in for another quick peck before pulling back. "We should return love or Dave will surely have my head."he smirks gently pulling me closer to him.

I chuckle and run my hand through his hair,"He'd have your head either way."I mumble with a slight smile. He smirks and takes a step closer to me, as if there was too much space between us.

I slightly gulp as his bright blue eyes twinkle mischievously,"If it meant I could kiss you like that...."he leans forward so that his lips graze my ear sending my stomach up in flames,"It's worth it."

He pulls back leaving my lips agape and my cheeks on fire. I couldn't find the words to say, again, so I just do what anyone else would do. I grab the labels of his jacket once again and crash his lips against mine.

He smiles knowingly into my lips and lifts his hand to hold my neck, pushing my lips harder against his. One of my hands travels up his neck into his soft hair, drawling my hands in it the kiss turns passionate as it carries on.

I reluctantly stop after a couple seconds, not wanting things to get out of hand. Ho- Killian just smiles up at me making my insides turn into goo.

It's a pirates life for me. How am I gonna explain this to the King and Queen? There were a lot of things I regretted doing but this would never be one of them.