Leaving

WARNING LIGHT SMUT SORRY BUT THIS TIME IT HAS STORY IN IT. lol

Jack's pov
I woke with a yawn and noticed something. Mark. I looked and saw Mark wasnt there, and felt a quick wave of shock, but I quickly relaxed as I heard him talking outside with someone. Mark walked back in the room with a grin and cralwed ontop of me and whispered in my ear "you'll be able to leave tonight" and I couldnt help but smirk. Mark leaned in for a kiss but I teased him and looked to the right making him kiss my cheek and I chuckled as he pouted. "Please Jackybabe? " he was trying to turn me on, and it was kinda working... "I'm not convinced... " I said quietly and I knew I had made a mistake when he had clean even closer to my ear. I almost whimpered as Mark quietly moaned into my ear. "Ohhhh, Jack, please I neeeed it, oh god Jack, how are you soooo hot right now?" I suddenly was really excited to leave. Mark being the bastard that he is, he pulled away and sat in a chair acting completely innocent. I decided to go back to sleep.
I was having the best dream and I didn't want to wake up but I was being shoved by someone. "JACK WAKE UUUUUP ONCE U CHANGE WE CAN LEEEAAAAVE" I heard Mark say very anoyed by me. I decided to stay and lay here because Im lazy, and I screwed up again. I felt pressure on my area and let out a soft moan, I knew it was Mark. He started moving his hand faster and applying more pressure and I had to bite my hand to stop moaning. Mark leaned over me and whispered "Wake up so we can go home and continue this ok? " I whimpered rather loudly when he took his hand away and I instantly got up and changed. Soon enough we were out the door. I decided to tease Mark back from earlier so I leaned over in the car and palmed him through his pants. A Kinda loud moan escaped his mouth as I applied more pressure. I put my mouth up to his ear and moaned loudly "Oh Mark! " and I smirked when I noticed we was shaking. "J-Jack" his words in a moan "p-please, we're almost home, s-stop it and be patient." I could tell he was serious and I stopped, when I knew he wanted more. He pulled into our driveway and immediately got out of the car, going to unlock the door. I smirked and followed as he unlocked the door and shut it behind us. I turned around and was pushed to the wall by a very turned on Mark, and I knew I was gonna have an amazing "welcoming home gift".

BOOM DONE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SMERT. BAIII