12

I closed and locked the door before following after him to the car.

"That's all he said to you last night?"

"Huh?"

"When I came to get you that's all the foul shit he said?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. You know where he stay at?"

"Yea-No. He's good, he's gone."

"Nah. I don't trust that."

"He's not crazy."

"Rose someone you met 5 months ago cursed you out then popped up at your house." He fumed trying not to yell at me

"He's not crazy." I repeated firmly hoping he'd back off

"Rose you serious?! I don't care how much you think you know him he's fucking crazy!"

I flinched at his outburst.

"So what am I suppose to do?!" I scream back at him making him glare at me

"What you think?" He waved me off cutting up the radio

"Bitch." I huffed lowly turning to look out the window

I heard the music lower rapidly. I turned to look at the radio then Bryson who looked heated. He was glaring at me like he was about to burst.

"Wha-"

"Get out." He seemed calm as he spoke but his aura and facial expression said differently.

"What's wrong?"

He got out the car slamming to door then walked into the house. I grabbed my bag following behind him.

"Bryson." He stopped for a second then continued up the stairs

"Bryson." I whined going up after him

"Stop that shit." He barked quietly

I stopped myself from calling his name as I felt tears come to my eyes.

Don't you fucking cry Rose.

I tried to coach myself into not crying as my breaths became uneven. Bryson stopped himself as he dug in the closet then turned to me.

I lost it when he looked at me. I rushed into the bathroom and shut the door then wiped my face. After a few minutes Bryson hadn't came after me. My breaths became uneven again as I started the shower.
-
I brushed my hair a few more times before opening the door. The door wasn't locked so why didn't he come after me. I swallowed hard and walked into the room.

He looked at me and my stomach with my bikini and smiled. I grabbed my sun dress and slid it over my head. He grabbed our bag and headed to the door.

I felt different. I'm not sure how to explain it. I was sad. Depressed almost.