Chapter Five

I started this so long ago. I'm sorry it's not a lot right now. I'm just publishing what I had written a while ago because I'm trying to remember what I had written and I completely forgot which direction I was taking this story. But once I figure stuff out , I'll make the next chapter better and longer :)

A little teaser
-----

Oh no. Not him

It was that blond douche that called me a creep in the morning.

"Creep ! First , you spy on me changing. Now, you follow me to my school. What a weirdo" The boy chuckles to himself. He grabs his stuff that he dropped , and gets up from the floor.

I give him a death glare from the floor, which I'm still sitting on (obviously).

"Wow. You're much more fierce now. What happened ? You seemed pretty shy in the morning when I caught you peekin' " He perks up an eyebrow.

"Haha. You're funny. Surprisingly, you have clothes on. Good job" I sarcastically said. I collected my belongings and finally got off the floor.

As I was about to depart from him , he grabs my shoulder and hands me something. He hands me a pencil, my pencil.

"Here. You forgot to pick it up" He says.

I take my pencil from his big ol' hands and put it behind my ear.

"Thank you ..." that's when, all of a sudden realization hit me. I didn't know his name. I never bothered to ask for his name. I've encountered him for the second time and we go to the same school, I should know his name.

"I never asked you for your name" I say dumbfounded.

"Just call me D. I'll tell you my name some other time"
(Authors note: changed his name on the cast list)

"Damien ? Dean ? Drew ?" I ask to myself.

What the heck does he mean by D ? There are so many names that start with D. This guy getting on my nerves.

"Let's just say it stands for daddy" he proudly smirks.

I fake gag at the sound of that. How cringe. This boy really wants a slap to the next world.

"Oh no. I'll stick to just D" I insist. Who would ever think to call him 'daddy' ? I shivered at the disgusting thought.

"If you say so" He then laughs at me and walks away , down the hallway.

After he was way out of my sight , I continued to skip down the hall. For some reason , the hallway felt really long. My legs were starting to hurt. I'm so dramatic.

Wait , I don't even know what class I have next.

I started panicking because I was lost and I'm dumb. Why would I leave the only people I know. What am I thinking ?

"Get a hold of your life , Sam" I slapped my cheeks and sighed.

Well now , I gotta go find the office.
-------
What the heck.

I , luckily, somehow found my way to the office. After a few turns here and there in the endless hallways , I managed to spot the familiar room.

"You're actually an idiot", I hear someone call.

Blair was chilling on a chair , awaiting for my arrival in the office.

How did she know I would be here ?

I ran towards her in a big smile and arms wide open, "Blair ! I found you !"

"I actually found you. You're lucky I came here. I knew you'd get lost " She rolled her eyes playfully and smacked my arms down.

"I'm so sorry. I was so confident with myself and I sorta forgot where my next class is" I shrug apologetically.