Now I'm basically being forced into actually pretending that I like him.

OH JOY!

.

.

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

After that amazing and extremely epic movie I was all hyped about it, blabbing on about it with Harry.

"That movie was boss!'' I clapped, jumping like a squirrel high on sugar right beside him.

"Eh, it was okay." He chuckled, opening the door and letting me go first, just as trained.

Wow. I'm not surprised he still needed training on how to be a gentleman.

Immediately, the sounds of cameras clicking, the hollers of people, and the flashing lights interrupted our conversation.

"Oh shit," I grew frantic, Harry wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we easily walked through the paparazzi to his car.

"Just smile at the cameras." He whispers into my ear.

"I find that hard to do when I'm fucking blind." I spoke through a fake smile, slightly narrowing my eyes at the bright lights.

He smirked, starting the engine as I hear it roar to life.

"Welcome to showbiz."

As the car drove out and down the street, I felt much more safer and more private.

Breathing out a breath I hadn't known I had been holding in, I ran a hand through my hair.

"That was insane!"

"You sound so innocent."

"That wasn't what I heard when you were moaning my name out the other night while I was giving you a handjob." I rose an eyebrow, looking out the window.

"Huh," He chuckled, nodding once. ''Touché."

"Typical night?" Harry turns to me once we reach a stoplight.

"Sure. Got a condom?"

"Nope."

"I think I might have one in my bathroom."

"Then.. It's your place tonight?" He grins.

"Yeh. I don't think Hannah's there so we've got the dorm to ourselves."

"Yes." He smirks in victory, me chuckling.

"Hey um.. Could you maybe reenact the first time you've ever had sex with me?"

He looks at me surprised. "You want me to finger y--"

"Yeah. If that's okay." I shrugged.

"Suit yourself." He smiled. "Only if you return the favor."

"Handjob?''

"Yeh.''

.

.

.

.

.

We were kind of stuck in traffic, seeing there was a ton of road work being done, Harry groaning.

"Fuck, this is taking too long." He cussed.

I sighed. "I've got classes tomorrow, though."

"What time do you finish?"