I need a gangsta

Late.
You walked along the pavement through the dark streets of Gotham, heels clicking on the floor as you walked. Long hair blowing around your face, flowing in the wind. You glanced down at the sparkling watch on your wrist. 10:08pm. You were late, 38 minutes to be exact. Hopefully the big boss won't be there tonight, you thought as you didn't want to get into trouble, not that you would, it's your first time being late since you got this job a few months ago. Quickening your pace wanting to not be any later than you already were. You definitely didn't want to know what would happen to you if you were late, especially if your boss is the most notorious villain/criminal in all of Gotham.
You've been working at the club for a few months now and you're by far the Joker's favourite person who worked there. You sang and danced, performing almost every night and you've never ever been late until now.
Honestly, you weren't scared of the joker. You used to be when you first started working at the nightclub but know you were just mesmerised by him, maybe you liked him, out of everyone who works there he always seemed to trust you the most and was nice to you, which was just as a shock to you as it was to everyone else.
You turned around a corner and arrived outside of the building, taking a big breath before opening the doors and cautiously stepping inside. A few heads turned your way but you brushed it off, it was probably only because of what you had to wear. A tight dark purple dress showing a lot of skin, hugging your thin figure and showing all the right curves, with a pair of high black heels and gold jewellery around you wrists and a golden necklace hanging around you neck. Your makeup neutral and hair loosely curled, a pin holding one side of your hair back.
You walked straight up to bar to see Matt (who took charge of the place whenever the big boss wasn't there) and rushed "I'm so sorry I'm late I didn't realise I'm so behind schedule today, I'll get on with performing in a minute. Is Mistah J here this evening?" Matt shook his head disapprovingly, even tho he was like one of those huge henchmen who worked for the Joker, he was a pretty decent guy as well as a few more of the Joker's goons. "Y/N, you better get ya ass out there now, people are waiting and the backup dancers don't know what to do without ya! And as for Mistah J he's not happy, he came right on time for you and ya girls to perform for him, you know he likes a new show from y'all, especially you!" Matt said quickly ushering me in the direction of the stage. "Shit," I mumbled under my breath "if I get shot at please call the ambulance," you chuckle but you were also being serious. "Yeah, okay," he said walking away smiling.
I really don't wanna loose this job, it's fun and I certainly don't wanna be killed
or anything. I was speed walking to the small dressing room out in the back and I threw my coat and bag in there, landing on the red couch. I spun around about to go on stage but Kalvin was there.
"Mistah J wants you to perform in the private room tonight, Y/N" he said, my heartbeat quickened. "Oh shit, d'ya think I'm in trouble?" I asked him. "Possibly, he also wants to have a word with you alone," he lead you to the back door entrance to the room. "Okay, wish me luck hopefully I'll come out alive" you joked giving Kal a cheeky smile. "I wouldn't joke about that if I were you," he chuckled and walked away.
You nervously knocked on the door, you've never had Mistah J ask you to perform privately for him before, or anyone else for that matter.
"Come in," he said blankly. You opened the door slowly, "Mistah J," you smirked slightly. He let out a laugh and you walked into the room, hips swaying. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. Look what we have here," he was sitting down on one of the luxurious chairs, his shirt halfway done up showing his tattoos and gold chains around his neck. "I need ta talk to ya doll face," he explained standing up, towering over me.
You looked up into those beautiful icy blue eyes, "Mistah J, I... I'm so sorry, I was running really behind schedule today an-" "Hush, all that chit chats gonna get ya hurt," he smiled and took a step closer to you flicking a knife in his hand before placing it down on a nearby table. He was so close to you, you could feel his hot breath on you sending shivers down your spine, you were extremely close to each other right now.
"Ya know you're my girl, my favourite girl, right Y/N?" He explained placing his hands on your waist. You could only nod at this point. "Say it." He demanded pulling you even closer than you already were. "I'm your girl Mistah J, I'm your favourite girl," you breathed briefly looking at his lips. He then leaned down and kissed your neck, you couldn't help it but a soft moan escapes your lips and he smirked as you quickly covered your mouth realising what you've done. He pulled away from you and sat back down leaving you standing next to the mini stage feeling a tiny bit hot and bothered.
He let out a laugh as he said "oh I really do like you, Y/N. It's just a shame you arrived almost 1 hour late tonight. Now, I want you to perform something extra special for me right now, something I've never seen you do before," he continued smirking.
You smiled back cheekily and said "I think I got somethin Mistah J." You hopped onto the stage and linked your phone up to the speakers in the room and the song stated playing. You grabbed the mic from the stand and started singing;
"Ineed a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do
I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for it, all the abuse
I got secrets, that nobody, nobody knows
I'm good on, that pussy shit
I don't want, what I can get
I want someone, with secrets
That nobody, nobody, nobody knows
I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do
My freakness is on the loose
And running, all over you
Please take me to places, that nobody, nobody goes
You got me hooked up on the feeling
You got me hanging from the ceiling
Got me up so high I'm barely breathing
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go
I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do
They do, they do, they do oh
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do."
You sang your heart out and danced passionately, you even sat on the Joker's lap when you sang for a couple of seconds until going back to dancing again.
He either loved the whole thing or hated it and was going to shoot me.
When I finished singing I went and sat on the edge of the stage. The Joker stood up clapping, smiling and laughing his signature laugh. "That was great doll face, maybe I'll let ya off the hook for being late tonight," he walked ever so slowly towards you and continued "if you do one more thing for me..." He trailed off.
"Oh Mistah J, I'm glad you liked it and please I'll do anything just don't fire me or kill me, I really like this job," you pleaded. The Joker was now standing infront of you yet again.
"Anything? Hmmm?" He questioned winking at you, "well... within reason," you smirked and laughed a little.
"Kiss me." He said and you were a bit shocked but with no hesitation you did. You pressed your soft lips on his warm ones and you felt like everything stopped and it was just you and him. Mistah J pulled you tighter, if it was even possible and you wrapped your arms round his neck, deepening the kiss. He reluctantly pulled anyway and said "baby, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for" and with that he kisses you again.