Chapter 3

Katherine's point of view

It's been a while since I met Charlotte and the Salvatore's let me be apart of her life. Stefan and Damon sort of trust me more around Letty. At least there not hiding behind trees when I took Letty to the park. Today I'm taking Letty to the park cause she really loves the park. She loves swinging on the swings, running around the field next to the playground, sliding down the slide mainly she just likes being a kid and I'm happy that she's able to do that.......Wow look at ne not even a year ago I could care less about others happiness but Letty she's.........worth it. Look at her she brings out the humanity in anyone she smiles at......she brought my humanity out. I smiled, walked up the steps of Damon and Stefan's I mean Lillian's house.

I knocked on the door Stefan soon answered the door.

"She'll be down in a minute Damon trying to get her to get dressed she tired she wouldn't go to bed last night. It's honestly Damon's fault though'' Stefan said whispering the last part.

"What happened?''

"Last night she wanted cupcakes with extra frosting and Damon being well Damon encouraged this saying and I quote 'what's the worst that can happen' while adding candy. She had was hyped on sugar most of the night.'' Stefan sighed "It's honestly like having another child in the house.''

Just then we both heard Damon yell "CHARLOTTE GRACE SALVATORE EITHER YOU GET UP RIGHT NOW OR I'LL DRAG YOU BY THE HAIR DOWN STAIRS IN YOUR PAJAMAS!''.

I suppressed the urge to laugh but instead "May I?''.

Stefan stepped aside "You can try but I doubt you'll have any luck.''.

I nodded then speeded upstairs and went into Letty's room.

Charlotte's point of view

I laid in my bed with the covers pulled over my head when I heard Damon sigh then the door shut. I happily sighed then closed my eyes. Next thing I knew all of my blankets were ripped off. I shot up as soon as I felt the cool air of the house. I saw Kitty-

That's what I call Katherine so that's my nickname for her since she can be sweet when she wants and when she doesn't she has claws..

-with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. I grunted fell and fell back on my pillows.

I heard the door open for two seconds then next thing I knew I was SOAKING WET!!!

I shot up "What the......grrr.''.

Kitty smirked"Oh good your up.''.

I glared at her and she pulled me off the bed and got me dressed even though I put up a good fight.

She threw me over her shoulder and walked down stairs. I crossed my arms and just frowned.

Before we left Damon "Don't frown so much Lil you'll get frown lines and turn into Stefan.''.

I glared at him then we left.

We got to the park I ran off to the swings.

Kitty was just watching me when some lady came up to her and Kitty said she'd be right back.

Klaus's point of view

I walked through the forest determined to see and talk Charlotte.....who I soon found out her name.

It took forever to track her down but I soon found out she was with the Salvatore's. I met Stefan in the 20's but I never met Damon Salvatore and I don't plan too.I traced Charlotte to Meadow Park in Vermont.