Chapter 7 [Edited]

Chapter 7 [Edited]

Holy.

Shit.

The first thing that went through my mind was that I was sweaty and gross.

When we finally pulled away, he looked at me, as if expecting a reaction. I touched my lips. They were on fire. It was like I needed more.

"Holy shit." I breathed out. He looked concerned.

"Are you ok?"

"Amazing, actually." A huge smile overtook my face. His face brightened and he wrapped his arms around me.

I stared at his gorgeous eyes and my smile got wider.

"Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Absolutely."

He laughed as he kissed me one more time before letting go of me and reaching down to pick up the soccer ball.

"Let's go in. I'm sure your teammates are worried about you." He smiled and entwined his free hand with mine. I blushed and we walked to the girl's locker room entrance.

"I'll see you soon." He pulled the bottom of my chin up and my eye closed as his lips touched mine again. He let go and I opened my eyes, disappointed.

"I don't want to give too much a show to your team." He said amusingly. I turned towards the door and saw the edges of at least 5 heads. I groaned and put my head onto his chest.

"Great." I sighed and let go of him.

"Have fun!" He winked. I gave him a fake glare and walked into the locker room with one last glance at him.

I turned and saw half my team sitting on benches or on the floor looking expectantly at me. I scowled and then crossed my arms.

"So....Vicki... What was that?" Alix leaned forward while the rest of the team nodded.

"Nothing." I looked away.

"Oh that was definitely something." Jessica laughed.

"I got a picture of it!" Cati said excitedly.

"It's soooo cute!" Jamika gushed. Everyone else nodded in agreement. I held out my hand and Cati put her phone in my hand. I looked at the picture.

It was obviously of me and Chase, my hair was up in its ponytail, but it didn't look too bad. Chase was in his goalie jersey and the ball was on the ground. I didn't even notice he had dropped it. All in all, it was a great picture and I sent it to myself.

I handed Cati's phone back to her and sighed.

"He's my boyfriend now." I said, blushing as I sharply turned and walked into the team room. I heard the squeals behind me and rolled my eyes. I opened my locker and got my stuff, smiling to myself.

"So you obviously made up with Chase." I heard Alix from the doorway. I nodded, dreamily.

"Him and Allison are English partners. I was such an idiot." I groaned as I shut my locker. I turned away from my locker and leaned against it. "But it's ok now."

"As long as she doesn't get on top of him." Alix said. I tensed and frowned. Images of Cameron flashed in my head. "Woah, I was kidding. He wouldn't do that to you."

"Right." I mumbled as I started walking out the room.

"I'm serious! Nath and I talked about it! He told the other boys he wouldn't go to a party because he doesn't like hooking up with girls; that he respects them and wouldn't take advantage of any." She said from beside me.