day 1- awkward

Fred’s Point Of View

I was dreaming about the smell of fried garlic and its get me to starve, but suddenly I came up in my mind and opened my eyes.

‘The Fuck? There’s a trespasser!’

I run out going to the kitchen and I saw a Guy’s back cooking at the pot so I shouted him.

“HEY! WHO ARE YOU?”

Then he turned to me and hell duh! Everything flashes back to me and I forgot that my Father sends him yesterday here.

“B-boss?”

He said like an idiot, Tss what the? Stupid! He was Shock at that moment and staring me like he can’t move on in my handsome face tss.

Then the next thing, I found myself...

NAKED!

“HOLLY SHIT!!!”

I covered my upper and lower body but suddenly it can’t help covering my manly hood.

Fuck shit! It’s awkward, I feel my blood running up to my head my ghad!

I run as fast as I can to go up at my room and slammed the door because of the embarrassment.

‘ugh! What am I doing? I totally forgot that I wasn’t alone anymore! Ugh!’

Jano’s Point of View

It’s 3 o’clock in the morning when I woke up, and I decided to clean the house, I remembered yesterday there’s a bunch of thing that I had to clean up.

I started at the living room area and I put all the garbage in a garbage bag, and put all the empty bottles at the corner of the garage house.

After cleaning the living room, I clean the dinning and the kitchen area, I think some of the plates were used about week ago, there are also some broken glasses and the rest are disposable, I washed them all and throw those disposables, I ended up at 4:30 in the morning before I finished them all.

I don’t know, I think, there’s no place here are clean.

oh Life!

Too tiring!

After Cleaning I look at the refrigerator expecting to have some foods to cook, and luckily there’s nothing but the frozen goods.

I fried some eggs, hotdogs and bacon I even cook fried rice for the breakfast.

I was about to cook garlic rice but suddenly...

“HEY! WHO ARE YOU?”
I was startled so I turned back and...

0.0

0.0

W-what the heck?

“B-Boss?”

I can’t even talk because of the shock my face turned to red like my blood went up to my face.

To be honest it’s my first time to saw an ammm, never mind.

He was standing at the front of me like asking why I am looking at him.
I saw the corner of his lips smirking maybe he doesn’t have an idea why I’m staring at him.

A second later I saw his eyes opening like he was starting to get it.

“HOLY SHIT!!!”

He covered his body as if I was going to fantasize him and ran up going to his room.

I was shock at the moment since I’m not aware of that, I came back to my mind when I smelled the garlic burned it self.

“Ow!”

I change the garlic so I could finish the food.

After the preparation of the foods, I saw him going down the stairs so I call him to eat his breakfast.

He calmly sit at the chair acting that there’s nothing happened a while ago, He was about to grab his first spoon when he noticed me standing at the side of table.

“Tss! What are you waiting for?”
-he said in an irritated voice.

“huh?”

“Tss. Sit and eat with me!”
-He said then started to eat.

I nodded at him so I get a plates and sit in front of him, we’re silently eating when he break up the silence.

“Hey! S-sorry for a while ago, I-I don’t-----“

I was shocked when he talk, thinking about he will opened up what happened a while ago so I Interrupt him and replied that it was nothing for me.

“No boss, D-Don’t worry, It’s nothing for me and I don’t have a bad mouth so I Keep my mouth, I promised!”
-I said with raising my right arm.

“WHAT?”
-he said in a Higher Pitch.

Ow, I think that’s not what he meant to say?

“Oh! Is it about what happened a while ago? It’s nothing sir, besides we were both Ma-man right? Hehe”
-I explained

“Fuck shit, what are you saying? Tss I mean---“

At this point I get what he was trying to say so I Interrupt him again.

“OH! Is it about the girl? Psh its okay sir”

“The FUCK! Can you let me to finish first?”

He said in an anger tone, I lower down my head when I heard it.

“So-sorry Sir, wha-what is it?”
I said in a lower tone.

“Tss Never mind, after your breakfast please wash the plates then go with me at the grocery”

He said then stand up and go to his room.

I sighed, ‘arggg, what I have done? I lost his appetite aist! Stupid Jano! Aist!”