prologue

A high school girl name Taniyama Mai walking to her school then she stop to the rumored old school building.

"ugh this is the one rumor to be curse"mai said, mai got close to the entrance she look inside saw a camera

'what the heck? a camera? its looks like the kind they used for tv shows... whaat? whaat? why in the world would it be there?..'mai thought.

"i can't see its too dark ... uhmmmm!"mai said, mai open the door and got inside she walk closer to the camera.

"wow! it is camera. huh? that's strange? i don't think someone could have forgotten it here"mai said, when she's about to touch the camera

"who's there!!"someone shout. mai got surprise because of voice..

"opps..i'm sorry i was just..."mai said but suddenly the shoe box going to fall. mai begin to panic..

'huh? nooo!!'she thought she close her eyes the suddenly felt being pushed away..

'omy god omy god!! who was that? i almost wet my pants'mai thought she look around then saw a man buried in the shoe box..

"hey! are you ok?!"mai ask the man 'oh no,please someone'mai thought..

then someone walk in. "what's wrong?"he ask.. mai look up 'that guy from yesterday..shibuya kazuya'mai thought.

"lin?"shibuya said, shibuya walk closer to the lying man called lin he ask "what happen?"

"ahh.. well.."mai shutter mai look at lin who got a blood on his face.

"your cut, can you stand?"shibuya ask. "yeah"lin said..

"ahh! i'm.. i'm really sorry... he said something and i got really scared and.."mai said in panic.. shibuya cut her off

" i don't need an explanation, do you know if there's a hospital nearby?"shibuya ask.

"yeah there's one right by the school entrance..."mai answer, "give me a hand.."shibuya said "yeah... are"mai about to help lin but suddenly he smack her hand..

"thanks but no thanks i don't need your help"lin said 'huh?? whaaat?'mai got shock..

"we met yesterday.. what's your name?"shibuya ask her. mai reply with pissed face..

"taniyama!!" "well taniyama-san out of my kindness the school bell rang a little while ago."shibuya said.

"eh? oh noo!! i got to go!!!"mai yelled then dash toward the school..

'what the heck!! oh well.. whats wrong with you people!! its true that building is cursed!!' mai thought while running..

--
while shibuya helping lin to walk a girl walk toward them..

"what happen?"the girl ask.. shibuya look at her..

"great timing akane, will you help me carry lin to the hospital were going to talk what happen later"shibuya said akane nod she help him to guide lin to the hospital..