0.23

Spencer woke up in Ethan's bed again and removed his arms from around her waist. Today was the wedding and she was pretty nervous; she was scared to meet Ethan's family. She rolled out of bed and walked over to her room, changing into her running clothes. She walked down to the lobby and walked out, before running on the beach.

~~

Spencer walked back into her room after her jog and saw Lisa talking with Cameron.

"Oh there you are Spencer. We have to leave here around noon", Lisa said with a small smile.

"Oh okay that works fine", Spencer said before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower.

Once Spencer was done in the shower it was about eight o'clock. She changed into her clothes and wrapped the towel around her head.

"Do you wanna go out to breakfast?", Cameron asked as Spencer walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah sure, who is going?", Spencer asked while taking the towel off her head.

"Me, Grayson, you and Ethan", Cameron said, "my mom and dad already went out"

"Yeah okay, I'll go wake them up", Spencer said while opening the door. She walked across the hall and opened the twins' door. She heard the boys heavy snores and rolled her eyes before smiling.

"Babyyyyyyyy wake up", she whispered in Ethan's ear. He shifted slightly before his snores grew louder. Spencer sighed and sat on top of him, one leg on either side. She began squeezing his cheeks and poking his face, laughing lightly. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his face.

"Why are you always up this early? I don't understand how you do it", Ethan laughed and sat up, holding Spencer's back.

"I like to be up before the sun", Spencer shrugged, "now c'mon we are going for breakfast with Cam and Grayson"

Spencer rolled off Ethan and walked over to Grayson's bed. She lightly shook his shoulder and took the covers off him.

"Grayson wake up", Spencer said while flicking his nose. He groaned and reached to pull the covers back up.

"Go away", he grunted.

"Nope wake up, we are gonna get food without you"

Grayson shot up and opened his eyes.

"Food?"

"Yes let's go, there's a nice restaurant down the street that we wanted to go eat at", Spencer said while walking back over to Ethan. She grabbed Ethan's hand and led him over to the bathroom before turning on the shower.

"I'll be outside, when you're done just call my name and I'll bring your clothes in", Spencer said before closing the door and sitting on Ethan's bed.

"I'm gonna go over to your guys' room so I can shower", Grayson said before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Spencer laid on Ethan's bed while scrolling through instagram. She jumped when she heard a loud bang coming from the bathroom and her eyes grew wide. She heard Ethan groan and she jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. She ripped open the door and pulled the shower curtain back.

"Whoa Spencer what are you doing?", Ethan laughed when he heard the curtain pulled back.

Spencer let out a breath and looked at Ethan who stood there naked while holding his foot.

"I heard a big bang and I thought that you fell or something", Spencer sighed, "I'm sorry"

"Oh no I dropped the shampoo on my toe", Ethan chuckled. Spencer leaned in and picked up the shampoo and placed it back in the spot it belonged.