When we arrived, there were secret service looking dudes there and I spotted a sniper. I guess you have to be prepared for anything.

"Ok so here's the deal, tweleve men are going with you. We will have eyes in the sky and on ground when you land. You will receive your weapons when you get there and you will stay with a friend of mine. Her name is Abigail and she will make sure you're safe. You will stay in her house until the mission is over and she will explain the rest. Margo and I will be at another spot. Nick, we have the top technology waiting for you use it wisely. When you get more information contact us so we can always be a step ahead of you when your aoj the move so we can make sure you're secure. Are there any questions?"

"Is there any food on this jet? I didn't eat breakfast. Nick asked We all just looked at him. "I'm taking that as a no." He said leaning back in his chair

"You will eat when you land." Margo said

"Great. I hope its good considering it may be my last meal."

I'm not sure how long the ride was. I fell asleep and was awakened by Nick. When we got to the house it was surprisingly small. It looked like a regular house from the outside, but the inside was full of technology.

"This is what I call in cognito." I said

"This place is equipped with everything your computer nerd needs." Margo said nodding towards Nick

"Her computer nerd? Since when did I become your property?"

"She didn't mean it like that. She's just saying you're like a sidekick."

"A sidekick?!"

"Oh my god. Just forget it." I said sitting down."

"Hello my name is Abigail and I am here to assist you. I'm sorry if I mess up on my words I'm still working on my English." She gave a big smile. She was a gorgeous woman. She had long brown hair and and green eyes. She wasn't very tall at all maybe around five feet even. Almost midget like compared to me.

"Hello my name is Valentine and this is Nick." I said shaking her hand and so did Nick

"I've heard a lot about you. All good things. Margo tells me you are the best and that Nick is a asshole."

"Well damn. I feel the love." Nick said

"Its the truth but he is a very intelligent asshole." I said

"Well that's great. Now I know you've had a long flight so you guys can freshen up in the bathrooms in the back and dinner will be ready shortly." Abigail said as she walked away. I looked at Nick who was basically staring a whole in her shirt as he watched her walk away

"Don't even think about." I said

"What do you mean?" He said with a grin

"You are terrible. You're wife is in the hospital and you're here plotting on our Cuban guide."

"Calm down goody-two-shoes. I'm not plotting on anything. We are here on business and that's all I'm focused on."

"Don't make me kick your ass before we leave." He shrugged and walked off

I got up and got my things to take a shower. I stood under the hot water as it ran down my body. So many things were going through my mind. Like, how did I end up here and why doesn't the universe want to see me happy? I gave up everything I loved for the ones I love and I still end up miles away. I'm so tired of this and I'm not even thirty yet. I know Chloe is too. I swear I couldn't be in her position. She is something special.

When I got out of the shower I checked my phone to check in with my family. Everyone but Chloe and Carter were in the living room. They were in the kitchen eating. Carter was telling her how he can't wait until he gets bigger so he can be a doctor in space. He stills has that dream and is sticking to it. I laughed and then realized that Nick had to be working extremely fast to put cameras in the house along with audio. He may be a dickhead and a lying cheating bastard but he very skilled at what he does and I know it doesn't give him a pass but it gives him brownie points.