004

Dedicated to smolfond...........is this too soon?

bigbootylouis: hi *waves*

bigbootylouis: hailo

bigbootylouis: I'm bored

bigbootylouis: hai

bigbootylouis: hello

DOM-STYLES stop fucking spamming me

DOM-STYLES: IM BUSY PLAYING POKÉMON

bigbootylouis: um.......wuht

DOM-STYLES: Pokemon Go. My friend said I should play it and now its dark and I'm not quite sure where I am

bigbootylouis: your lost?

DOM-STYLES: you're*

DOM-STYLES: and yes

bigbootylouis: where are you

DOM-STYLES: i just fucking told you

DOM-STYLES: i dont know

bigbootylouis: i know that...but im in london for a uni meeting...if you told me the general area, maybe I could pick you up or something?

DOM-STYLES: are you fucking serious?

DOM-STYLES: youre so fucking stupid

DOM-STYLES: ...........

DOM-STYLES: but I love it. im by a tescos on main

bigbootylouis: Im just down the street at the hotel

DOM-STYLES: okay okay im waiting by the lampost for you. but you really shouldnt be out this late, little kitten. I could just come to you. 

bigbootylouis: no. my parents will flip if the receptionist (their spy) tell them a strange man asked to come up to my room. Im coming to you through the back door.

DOM-STYLES: alright, baby kitten. Just be careful.

bigbootylouis: i will you worrywart (frogboi)

DOM-STYLES: youre obnoxious

bigbootylouis: and your lost. Im your savior.

DOM-STYLES: you're*

bigbootylouis: im going to keep doing that cos it annoys you

DOM-STYLES: ............c u suun

-

Louis was stupid. He knew it, he really did, but all the less, he found himself pulling on a pair of sweatpants and the loosest shirt he could find. He really wasnt that far along yet, only three months, but he was self-conscious about the tiny pooch he was sporting. Two quicks brush-strokes across his fringe and he was ready to go, grabbing his wallet, key and phone before leaving the small, two bed hotel room. He shoved the room key into one of the free pockets in his wallet and situated it on the skin under his briefs.

After climbing down quite a few flights of stairs, the warm air wrapped around his small body and he smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around his waist. He turned on the flashlight on his cellphone and made sure to look down every single alleyway just to be safe. 

"Kittenboy!!" A loud voice cuts through the still air and Louis whips his head up, eyes wide when they land on the tall boy running toward him.