Chapter Siete

Sorayah

"Have you spoken to Odell you know ever since you left him?"

"Nope, I haven't spoken to him,FaceTime him. His mother comes by and checks on me from time to time she even apologized to me for not telling him to stop."

"So when she apologized did she on the floor while doing it or was it just a oh Ray I'm sorry for my son actions towards you and my future grandchild in all fancy like voice?"

" No B she texted me saying that she wanted to talk and I was like sure why not you didn't abuse me but you did know about it and you stood there and watch your son abuse me."

"Wait she stood there and watch him hit on you? Oh hell nah Mamí got the game all fucked up. The next time she see me , in public ,at your house, the baby shower,football game, or even at somebody great great grandma funeral she got give me my uno."

"B chill."

"Girl hell no see that's your problem. You too damn nice , thank god I'm your Bestfriend. See I'm fire and you the ice. Hispanics don't let shit like that get away like that. Y'all Canadians are to fucking nice with y'all sweet ass."

I couldn't stop laughing at her and her silliness. Gabriella aka B has been my Bestfriend since high school and college . She been there for me since day one and she is dating Odell Bestfriend Jarvis.

"Your laughing when I'm being so serious.. Do you think she told Odell about her and you seeing each other ?"

"Girl I don't put it past her,she's always bringing him up and how I should come by the house to see him and stuff like that. I don't want nothing to do with him, I'm just his baby mama and he's my baby daddy that's all to it."

"You still fuck with his brothers and sister."

"Well of course I am. Just because their brother and I are no longer together doesn't mean I'm going to stop being there for them. And speaking of them I'm keeping Sonny for week."

"Aw look at you being a good sister in law to your baby brother in law."

"Shut up you just like Jarivs."

"Speaking of his nosey ass tell me why he keep asking why you left Odell."

"Oh yeah? What do you say to him whenever he ask?"

"I just simple tell him you guys drifted away and he be like aw poor little innocent French."

"Where does he even come up with these nicknames?"

"Well for one you are innocent,two your French Canadian and yeah small for your height."

"You act like you isn't the same height as me."

"I'm five foot four that's an inch taller than you. Oh do you that me and Jarvis and I have been having sex for week straight and the nigga still can't make a play?!"

"You better step your game up."

"Look pregnant hoe, I did step my game up."