Chapter Dos

Ayesha

"Ray do you know what time he's going to be back from practice ?"

"It's about to be lunch time and I'm suppose to be going up there to eat with him."

"Are you really going to go?"

"No, that's why I told you to come now instead of later. He's going to come home and ask me questions and I'm pretty sure you know the rest."

I nodded my head understanding where she was coming from. When I first found out about her abuse I didn't want to believe it until  one late night she came to Stephen and I home back in the bay with a busted lip and a swollen eye.  We cried together in each other arms that night and she didn't fall asleep until dawn. Now she was at the breaking point and was doing what she knew was for the best and that was her leaving him. When she first told me I wasn't fond of the idea of her leaving him while knowing she pregnant but I thought over it and eventually agreed to her decision. I looked over at my sister as she put her last few items in the box.

"Ray when you leave do you think you think your going to miss him?"

"Yeah I will miss him, he was my first in everything. I don't want to leave him but this is what is best for me,my child and maybe for us."

"You leaving him might just help him realize like REALLY realize what he did was wrong and that not only did he lose you but he lost a chance to watch his daughter or son to grow.... You did tell him about the baby right ?"

She looked at me with a pouty face and shook her head no.

"Ray you got to tell him before you leave this house."

"Don't worry I'm not going to forget, I had the doctor make extra copies for him and his parents. They're over there matter of fact with their names written on the folder."

"Ray I only see two and they both say his parents name. Where is hi- Ray why is it over here by the stove ?"

"Oh I was cooking him dinner, that's the first thing goes to when get home. He eats dinner in the living room, look at the mail and then he head upstairs showers,force himself onto me and lastly he beats me with the belt."

All I could do was shake my head in disgust. He forced himself onto my sister and beat her with a belt. Yet she still stayed with him and watched him get more famous by the plays he would make. I'm also guessing on the real reason why she would cook him dinner when she was leaving him today.

"I know what your thinking Ish, and to answer your question I just want him to remember my cooking that he loves so much. He can't really cook like I can."

"Okay I got you now little miss savage."

"Just a little bit of savageness,just a little bi-oh shit it's we only got ten minutes until he gets here. Go put these in your car while I do a quick check to make sure I didn't leave anything behind."

I grabbed the boxes from her and headed outside to car,well I wouldn't say it was mine when it was really Rays car. I was starting to put the boxes inside the trunk when I got a phone call from The daycare I put the girls while I here helping out.