@mrpredictable or Troy :)

Account Name: mrpredictable

Nickname: Troy

Birthday: Oct. 13, 1992

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Age: 21

Gender: Male 

Status: (Active/Inactive) Inactive but I'm single ;) LOL

Member or Admin: Member, I guess?

Writer or Reader: I am both. Though I only read stories suggested by some of my friends na writer din :)

Idol na Author(s): Too many too mention ;)

~

15 Facts:

I live in Laguna,

I study in Manila,

I'm 21 years old,

I stand 5'9" in height,

my shoe size is 10,

I don't carry wallet and coin purse,

I'm a joker? I think, though if you want me serious then, I can be one.

I have tons of friends in Wattpad, some may know me but majority, not. LOL I'm boring,

I know this facts isn't substantial at all, and I'm sure you're bored reading it. HAHAHAHA Unless you're interested with me. ;)

I'm single. One serious relationship and I'm a guy, straight one. (Someone might confuse me for gay, which happens alot) Piece of advice, writing isn't for girls only ;)

Seriously I have nothing else to share :) HAHAHAHA So, tama na yang 10 :D

Hobbies: I love sleeping. I do surfing and reading. Nothing much, I'm just an average guy you could meet in the street ;)

Your dream/goal: To become a Doctor :) I'm actually a med student and that's the reason why I'm inactive in Wattpad. Though I can still share some of my time and insights to help you guy grow :)

Motto: Just believe in yourself and keep your confidence with you. Don't give two shits with people around you, you can't please everyone :)

~

1. Are you willing to give your best to help the newbie(s)? Why?

I think I can give insights. Writing is an art. And art is for everyone, we just have to know and learn the basics, so that we can actually do good.

2. Are you willing to contibute your efforts to made this group successful?

Of course :) Actually, it's good to know that there is this type of group who's primary concern is for the development of newbies. It's rare.

3. What do you think will be the best quote that you wanted to share to thosenewbie(s)?

Express yourself in writing. Create your own world wherein you're the character of your own story. So that, the emotion and lines will be realistic.

~

Message to all: Admins/Members & Newbies Thank you for the privilege you've given me to share my thoughts.

~

You Promise: I can't promise. Coz, I still have lot of things to learn, though I can assure you, that whatever I learned for the past years, I am more that willing to share it with you guys.