@Sae_Han or Same :)

Account Name : Sae_Han

Nickname: Same

Birthday: May 17,1994

Zodiac sign: Taurus

Age: 19

Gender: female

Status: Active during weekdays

Member or admin: member

Writer or reader: Both

Idol authors: Alesana Marie, MsButterfly, Greenwriter, vague_yelhsa, JhingBautista... etc

___

15 FunFacts:

1. I love Superman

2. I always buy notebooks and printed papers but not write anything on them.

3. I'm an engineering student but I hate math.

4. I have bad eyesight and can't survive without my glasses.

5. I'm fascinated with fast cars.

7. I don't like Taylor Swift but I love her songs.

8. I'm useless without coffee.

9. I like sniffing books

10. Treat me to sisig hooray and I'll love you forever.

11. I prefer buying books from BookSale than NBS.

12. Aside from the title and synopsis the first thing I read in a book is the ending.

13. I'm scratching my scalp when reading.

14. I'm a t-shirt and sneakers kind of girl.

15. I can't read in crowded places.

Hobbies: Reading, Dancing

Dream goal: Be an engineer and to be able to finish my ongoing stories.

Motto: Don't stop believing :P

___

1. Are you willing to give your best to help the newbie(s)? Why?

Yes. I'm a newbie myself especially in writing so I can help by relating to them and giving reviews to their works since I think I am a better reader than writer. I know I can also find help from you in return.

2. Are you willing to contribute your efforts to make this group successful?

Yep. We don't but know maybe someday one of the members here can also publish his/her own book and we can say that we are part of their success.

3. What do you think will be the best quote that you wanted to share for the newbie(s)?

Write because it's what you want to do and not only for the sake of having fans.

Read not only the popular books. Explore and you may find a better book from the undiscovered ones.

___

Message: Hi future watty friends! Lame message :P

___

Promise: I promise to help and make this group a success to the best I can.

^_^