Chapter 6.

I fell into deep sleep but then i woke up around about 5:00 Am too the sound of my phone ring "Hello" I answered it.

"Sweety" My mom said , I could tell she was crying..

"Mom...Whats wrong"

"Honey...." She paused.

"Your dad and brother are dead." I dropped the phone and started too bawl my eyes out.My 13 year old brother and dad are dead? How can they be dead.GONE.Not here anymore...

I couldnt stop crying...Someone got out of bed but i was too sad too even look.About a minute later i felt strong arms around my waist.It was Jaden.I didnt care if it was him...I needed someone who cares right now.I cried into his warm chest.

"Whats wrong"

"M-m-my d-d-dad a-a-a-a-nd brother d-i-e-e-e-d" I stuttered.I bursted out into tears , Which woke up everyone in the room.Kayla jumped out of her bed "What happened"

"Eric and Her dad died" Jaden said.Jaden was still holding onto me.

"Im so sorry" Justin began too say

"SHUT THE HELL UP.SORRY IS NOT GONNA MAKE MY BROTHER AND DAD ALIVE AGAIN.JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.LEAVE ME WITH JADEN.DO BACK TOO BED" I spat out and turned my back towards everyone.

Jaden put his arms around my waist...God , Why'd you take them away? Why me? Why my family? What'd we ever do? I wondered why he hated us.

I whispered "Jaden...are you up"

"Yep" Jaden said back.

"Im sorry...For everything.I know you love and i love you too.Lets go back too the way things were.I love you Jaden" I said and he didn't say anything but by the way his body tensed up he was happy.He cupped my face and kissed me lightly."Go too bed baby , I'll be right here when you wake up , I promise" And with that i fell into another deep sleep.Still heartbroken , But thats something i cant fix.I love you daddy and I love you brother.I miss you so much...I'll be okay. I promise.

[Its 1:18 AM here and im freaking tired soo night.BTW its kyla.I almost bawled writing this]