Chapter 10.

Author's note - Hey, it's Melissa. Again. There's nothing really much to say, but be prepared for this story to take a different angle, then expected. . .These are Kyla's ideas though. I'm just writing them for her. [:

- Olivia's POV - 

I gave out a long sigh, sitting back in my seat. I don't wanna be here, I wanna be home, with my real family. My mom and dad laughing and talking together. And me and my brother playing video games like we used to, with him always beating me.

"Mom, I need a break for a moment." I whispered, my shoulder brushed against Jaden's as I began to run off near a tree far, far away from everyone else.

I just say there, in silence. The only thing that I could was the muffled voice at the funeral. Why am I here? Is there I reason I just had to be put in these position? Was god actually trying to test me to see if I could make it through?

"Hey there." A voice whispered to me, standing in front a me. He looked familiar, but I couldn't quite make out who he was.

"Uh, hi. Who are you?"

"I'm Christian. Beadles. I was one of your brother's friends. I'm really sorry about this by the way, it must be really tough to be in your shoes."

"You have no idea. Sometimes, it doesn't even seem real. I don't know how I should react sometimes."

"Yeah, I felt the same way." He sighed, taking a seat beside me. I gave him a puzzled look. "What do you mean?"

"My sister. A few years ago she got into a boat accident. A boat literally ran over her leg and chopped her leg through the motor. She was at a vacation house with her friends, and me, my mom and dad were hours away. They even pronounced her death and time. But her friend's mom risked her own job to save her. When we heard the news, we immediately went up to the hospital, we weren't sure how bad it was, and when we got there, I had no emotions, I just didn't know how to react."

It took me a few moments to take this all in. "Wow. That must've been tough. Your sister is extremely strong."

"You have no idea. She's amazing, and I think I'm so blessed to have her as a sister. She's so funny. But it really sucks that she can't do all the things she used to be able to. But it's good to hear that she motivated to many people with her story."

"Is she here?"

"No, she didn't wanna come. Of course she wanted to support you guys, but she isn't good about things like this."

"Oh, I was just wondering. By the way, I'm Olivia."

"Nice to meet you Olivia." Christian smiled. Something about him. Something about him made me feel anxious, and wanting him to talk more. He made me interested.

I shifted around to look back at the funeral. I could see some people crying, and some people just sitting there, motionless. Then, I saw Jaden.

As I looked at Jaden, I could see him look at me, as if he knew I just began to look over his direction. He gave me a odd look. Almost a jealous look as he saw Christian sitting beside me.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Christian asked, making me jump.

"Yeah, things aren't the same between us though."

"Like, what do you mean?"

"Ever since this happen. I don't know, I just don't have the same feelings for him anymore." I continued to look over at him. Just looking at him for some reason made me feel mad and annoyed.

"Hey," I began to say. "Wanna get out of here?"

* * *

Sorry, that was extremely short. I have to get to my part though, I'm anxious. Haha. So yeah, tell me how you like it. Don't worry, this story is gonna change. . quite a bit in the next POV of Olivia's. . PS, sorry for mistakes in writing!