Torture x bullied child reader

(before we start I like to use my Oc's for this story...and this is my Oc and you're sixteen years old)

Y/n's pov:
I was just thinking about going to the mall tonight...it's still open but not until 11:00 PM....I decided to go alone....not with my abusive older sister.
"Hey Y/n!! Where are you going!!!" My sister yelled angrily "The mall....for a new book and bag...." I said nervously.
"Be back at 10:00!!" my sister yelled as she pushed me outside then slammed the door shut I can't imagine what it's like to be in a great family.

My parents died from a car crash...they were drunk when they were driving so they crashed and died..Boy! We were a happy family back then! I don't even remember what it's like to be in a happy family! It's been two years! That should've been my older sister!

I finally made it to the mall and was going to the bookstore to get a book for history, My last book got thrown in a mud puddle by Rebecca and her friends! They are mean to me! They took my lunch money for shopping! I got yelled at my sister cause she thought I lost my money!

"Well well if it isn't *insert ugly nickname here*" I turned around and saw Rebecca and here bitchy friends.

"looks like the whore train stopped by here....choo choo you!" I said as I pointed at Rebecca which made her angry

"SHUT UP!!" Rebecca yelled as she punched me in the face which made me fall back

"Get her girls!" Rebecca yelled which I ran out of the mall and ran all the way home into the woods

"CRAP THEY'RE AFTER ME!!!" I yelled as I tripped over a rock

"Seems like *insert ugly nickname here* won't live tonight" Rebecca said as her friends punched me, kicked me and spitted on me....Rebecca was holding a knife in front of me and yelled

"You don't deserve a life....we'll just end it!!!" "No please!!!" I said as I cried

"Ohh boo hoo you gonna cry?" Rebecca said as she put the knife closer to my neck....I couldn't move...I was too scared until I heard one of the girls say "umm rebecca?!!"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WAN-OH GOD!!!!" Rebecca said as she looked at a Man...who looked older than me...

"What are you doing to that young beautiful girl!!" The Man asked "ENDING HER LIFE WHY DO YOU CARE!!!?" Rebecca yelled angrily.

"I guess you don't know who I am...." The man said as he pointed at a picture above me that said wanted and it showed a picture of him bloody

"You're......Torture!!" Rebecca yelled as she and her friends backed up. I wasn't scared at all...he's saving me....how can a killer save me?

"Run before I rip you're arms off!!!" This 'Torture' yelled as he held his knife at Rebecca's heart.

Only Rebecca's friend ran but not her....she was still mad...she was mad at him

"No...you don't scare me..."Rebecca said as she gave Torture a mad look Torture looked at me and signaled me to pull her hair.

"I think you've made the wrong choice...." Torture said as I got up and pulled Rebecca's hair back as Torture slitted her throat which blood sprayed at Torture's clothes.

"REBECCA!!!" Torture's clothes were now bloody from Rebecca's blood.

"Heheheheh I guess you all made a wrong choice.....TELL ANYONE AT SCHOOL THIS HAPPENED I'LL RIP YOUR BODY PARTS OFF!!!! " Torture yelled as his eyes glowed red which made the girls run and scream from their lungs.

"Thank you Torture!" I said smiling "no problem kiddo....Are you lost now?" Torture asked

"Yeah....I ran so fast that I don't know how far I went...." I said.

"Do you want to live with me and my 'family'?" Torture asked me...wait! Did he just ask me that!! Living with a Murderer....well a gang of murderers since he said family...

"Sure" I said as I had an idea....

"Umm...can I call you dad....my parents died from a car crash...and I'm hoping you'll be the greatest dad but I understa-

"Sure!" Torture said...is he serious? I'm gonna have a killer dad?!...cool...

"Whats you're name?" Tortur-Ahem...Dad asked me.

"Y/n"I said..."That's a nice name..." He said....I don't understand....why is he being so nice?....

"Well....let's go..." Dad said as we headed off.....to my new home.

Yay I'm done!!! I hope this was enjoyable....for you....but yeah....idk what to say so bye~