Capitolo Due (2)

"Well aren't you a cute thing, is the seat next to you taken?" His voice was so soft and quiet but so deep and attractive.

"Uh, no." Tyler could barely think of words. He just stared at this boy.

"I'd like the Smith and Wesson, please," he told Brendon who was glaring at him. Brendon didn't move. "I don't have all day, thank you. Chop chop." He snapped as he finished what he was saying. He rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Tyler. "What brings you here, gorgeous?" Tyler practically melts at his words.

"I uh, hard day at work," he stuttered. He just couldn't get himself together.

"So, you here alone?" Tyler nodded and the boy tried so hard not to break into a devilish grin. Brendon set the man's drink down angrily near him. The man looked at Brendon out the corner of his eyes. "Thanks, you can leave now. There's other people here besides just this gorgeous boy. Bye-bye," he shooed Brendon away.

"I'm uh, my name is Tyler. Joseph, Tyler Joseph." The man chuckled, causing Tyler to get red in the face. 

"Such a, James Bond way to say it. Ya know? Bond, James Bond," the man laughed. "I'm Joshua." Hot name, hot boy. "How old are you, if I may ask. I'm 28." 

Josh didn't know why he was telling things about himself, certainly his name. He knew better than to tell him his last name though, that would've been messy. To be fair, he didn't plan to let this boy go, ever, so it shouldn't matter how much he knows about him. 

"I'm 25," Tyler cheerfully told Josh. He was a few years younger, Josh liked it although he went for older men.

"Hmm, a younger boy, how cute. Oh, sorry if me," he didn't wanna say flirting but, "flirting weirds you out. I shouldn't have assumed your-"

"No, it's totally fine." Tyler cut Josh off, with a smile.

Josh laughed and said, "ah alright. It's just, I don't see cuties like you everyday, so I had to flirt even to just try my luck, ya know?" Josh took a sip of his drink and his nose wrinkled at the taste. "Bitter. That's fun." He set it down, not to touch it again. 

"I don't mind you flirting with me, you're cute too," Tyler smiled, blushing a tiny bit. He honestly wanted to say that Joshua was the hottest man he's seen in his entire life, but that's a bit forward. 

"I try," Josh chuckled and winked, making Tyler's heart flutter. "This place is so stuffy," Josh started, thinking of ways to get the boy out of here. "Ah, one minute," he got out his phone so he could check if Ryan, his ride, was out there.

"Yes, Joshua, I'm still fucking out here. Hurry your ass up before I call the police on you myself."

He wouldn't dare.

Josh had to think of a way to get Tyler out of here, and quick. He didn't have time to use his drugs. He didn't have time to get him drunk. He had to go, now.

"Hey, uh," gotta wing it, "wanna get out of here? Like, together," Josh chuckled nervously, praying this wasn't too forward. Tyler just stared at him so innocently.

"I uh," Tyler made eye contact with Brendon, who just rolled his eyes. Looks like he wasn't gonna help. Joshua was attractive after all, and Tyler was pretty sure he could handle him if something went sour, so what's the harm? "Sure," Tyler agreed, smiling. Josh's face lit up and he stood up.

He extended his hand to the younger boy, smiling he said, "Let's go, cutie," ending with a wink. Tyler slowly grabbed his hand and was pulled out of his seat.

"I uh, let me pay for my drinks," Tyler said quickly, taking out his wallet and slapping a twenty dollar bill on the bar. "That should be more than enough. Let's go," he smiled at the older man.